Quantcast

Co worker murdered

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
A co worker of mine was recently murdered. His roommates gf's ex came to the house and started a bunch of crap. They told him to leave, he left, went to the car and produced a 9mm. Shoots my friend 5 times, leaves him to die on his front lawn. Runs away, gets caught by the local PD and gives up peacefully. Guy has the balls to gun down an unarmed man, yet not to shoot it out w/ a small town PD. They make a big deal about him being recently returned from Iraq (In the news...) yet little to no mention of my buds multiple tours in both Iraq and A-ghan. Brian leaves 2 beautiful twin little girls...and a unit full of angry, well armed mo fos asking why...

RIP SSgt Brian Caragher, you will be missed.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Nothing I dislike hearing about more than a fellow soldier gunned down by some gutless little **** who would ambush a man in his own home but not have the stones to go gunner with the cops. I wish you friend a safe journey across.

The upside is that I suspect justice will be swift.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
How was that being an ass hat? The guy guns down a guy in his own home, but didn't have the balls to go at it with the cops? You wanna go some sort of tough guy on a guy in his house, but then surrender to the cops?

Ass-clowns like that deserve to be shot down in the street. His buddy didn't.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
As in a "fellow soldier" to me. I too worked for the Big Green Machine for four years of my young life.

I apologize if how I wrote it was seemingly disparaging to John's friend. That wasn't how I intended it.

Last edited:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Thank god he didn't try and kill the cops too. That is a really lame thing to hear about. Condolences to you and all his family and friends.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
that sucks John....hate it for you brother. it sucks enough to lose a brother in a combat zone but at home for something stupid is even more tragic and sickening.

I think i get what dirt is trying to say. if the dude had the nuts to shoot it out w/ the police, instead of ambushing an unarmed man,we wouldn't have to worry about a trial. while i don't wish a shootout on any officer i'd rather the bad guy shoot it out with us[cops] than shoot an unarmed man...at least we[cops] can fight back

was your friend a MP?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
that sucks John....hate it for you brother. it sucks enough to lose a brother in a combat zone but at home for something stupid is even more tragic and sickening.

I think i get what dirt is trying to say. if the dude had the nuts to shoot it out w/ the police, instead of ambushing an unarmed man,we wouldn't have to worry about a trial. while i don't wish a shootout on any officer i'd rather the bad guy shoot it out with us[cops] than shoot an unarmed man...at least we[cops] can fight back

was your friend a MP?
Absolutely, you hit my feelings right on the head. And yes, he was an MP (SF for us AF types...), a K9 handler.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
If he'd shot it out with the police, we'd have a better chance of justice being applied immediately from multiple points of contact.
I get what you guys are saying, but, um, wouldn't we also have a way better chance of another dead person?

I know the cops could have then shot back and dude would probably be dead, but it's still surprising to hear you guys say you wish there was a gunfight. As manimal knows, it ain't no video game.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
John.. my most sincere condolences to you and your friend's family.

Shooter needs to be bound, gagged, covered in sugar water, hung by his testicles with a bungee cord, slowly lowered onto a nest of fire ants, whilst being tagged with paintball markers at close range, before his execution.