Quantcast

Come on People!

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Wrong forum - check your geography newb. You are looking for the south atlantic region:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_States

The division consists of three states: New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.[1] This definition corresponds with the region's traditional definition as the section of the Atlantic Seaboard between New England and the South. However, many people consider the Mid-Atlantic to be the states south of the Northeast, centered in Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia.

Don't make us have to get all MTBR on you and actually list that corresponding states in the forum description.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

The division consists of three states: New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.[1] This definition corresponds with the region's traditional definition as the section of the Atlantic Seaboard between New England and the South. However, many people consider the Mid-Atlantic to be the states south of the Northeast, centered in Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia.

Don't make us have to get all MTBR on you and actually list that corresponding states in the forum description.
You should list them by zip code.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT

The division consists of three states: New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.[1] This definition corresponds with the region's traditional definition as the section of the Atlantic Seaboard between New England and the South.

Yes that is right, just the three states (also see US government map above). Unfortunately many US citizens fail at geography - even for their own country. No reason to continue perpetuate the ignorance :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Syadasti is being a Mid-Atlantic elitist. Besides, we like to keep members confused with the ambiguity.

We can all agree that anything south of Long Island Sound doesn't really matter anyway.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
It seems the MD folks have a Hatfield & McCoy style feud going with the Virginia people, and we just couldn't tolerate the genocide and livestock rape any longer.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Born and raised in Media PA. Went to Drexel University. Earned an AA in Mech Design. Went to the now closed American Institute of Design in Northeast Philadelphia.

Learned to Ski @ Camelback. Dad had a car lot in Caln PA, just outside of Downingtown. Otto's BMW are family. Dad lives in Aston. Work with the cousin of the Mayor of Philadelphia. I remember when Jim O'Brien died. Trivia question time. Who was he and how'd he die. I also have 20 bucks says you don't know the Mummers Strut.

And for those of us old enough to remember.....used to go to Pulsations in Glenn Mills. I've been to the Philadelphia Spectrum more times than I can remember....some of them not remembered on purpose....;)

Who can tell me where and what the "Tower" is? What was the nickname of the Philadelphia Flyers LINE in 1972-73? Or let's make it MORE generic, what was their nickname in general? How long did the Blue route take to complete?

Is Chester REALLY an upscale neighborhood one can feel safe in? Who remembers when 95 stopped @ the airport and you had to drive around the circle? What is the name of the bridge afterwards?

there ya go.....

AND...I would KILL for a Dock Street! :thumb:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Who was Dr. Shock, and what did he do an where?

OR..the creme de la resitance.....

"If you don't buy your suite from Crafts Brothers, you should be beeten with helium balloons!"

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I beleive that the state line between MD and PA was the Masondixin line,so that would make MD a southern state, and GOOD LUCK with your Forum!!!
Maryland was technically a "northern" state as it never seceded from the Union. It did allow slavery as at the time it was a border state. It is likely that it would have in fact seceded if Lincoln hadn't declared martial law and arrested the state government.