Quantcast

Come on People!

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Who can tell me where and what the "Tower" is? What was the nickname of the Philadelphia Flyers LINE in 1972-73? Or let's make it MORE generic, what was their nickname in general? How long did the Blue route take to complete?:thumb:
The LCB Line. I think it was more like the Neanderthal Line. Clarke's slash on Knarlamov in the Summit Series, pure evil.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I'll be using this forum in about a month, but right now I'm still stuck in the dirty south. And trust me guys, MD is NOT the south. Come down to SC if you wanna see the south.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
The LCB Line. I think it was more like the Neanderthal Line. Clarke's slash on Knarlamov in the Summit Series, pure evil.
Cool :thumb: .....and hey, it WAS the Russians, and it was not like THEY skated like the Icecapades....:think: Even though it was bit more than Clarkie should have done....That was more of a Schultz move anyway.....:think: And...to be honest, are you sure it wasn't Schultz?????

Good catch with the LCB :thumb: ...Now, who were the defensemen on that line?

LOL!!!

;)

46chief

Monkey
Jun 12, 2007
I beleive that the state line between MD and PA was the Masondixin line,so that would make MD a southern state, and GOOD LUCK with your Forum!!!
That would be The Mason Dixon Line.

Maybe we should classify to Physiographic provinces.

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
"AND...I would KILL for a Dock Street! "

DAMN!!! I haven't had one of those since, well, I can't really remember. They used to be at the Beer Fest at Split Rock. Downed a couple cases of Illuminator back in the day, nice! Originally from the W-B/Scranton area, pretty close to Philly, at speed.

B.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Cool :thumb: .....and hey, it WAS the Russians, and it was not like THEY skated like the Icecapades....:think: Even though it was bit more than Clarkie should have done....That was more of a Schultz move anyway.....:think: And...to be honest, are you sure it wasn't Schultz?????

Good catch with the LCB :thumb: ...Now, who were the defensemen on that line?

LOL!!!

;)

Unfortunately I don't know who the defensemen were. It was 16 more years till I was born and I am a Pens fan, so I don't know too much about the old Flyers. I just know about the LCB from my Dad telling me stories of how they would come into Pittsburgh and beat the crap out of the Penguins. Funny thing is on the NHL network the other day they had the 74 Stanley Cup Finals on and as soon as I turned it on, Bobby Clarke was raising the Stanley Cup. I almost throw up.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Unfortunately I don't know who the defensemen were. It was 16 more years till I was born and I am a Pens fan, so I don't know too much about the old Flyers. I just know about the LCB from my Dad telling me stories of how they would come into Pittsburgh and beat the crap out of the Penguins. Funny thing is on the NHL network the other day they had the 74 Stanley Cup Finals on and as soon as I turned it on, Bobby Clarke was raising the Stanley Cup. I almost throw up.

:p

With his missing two front teeth....Schultz and "Moose" DuPont....Although it was mostly Holmgren, since davey was more of an "enforcer".....:D