Quantcast

Comin' home

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I've got about a week and a half in San Diego.

Should have some time to ride. Bringing my shoes, pedals, helmet, and Camelbak and am going to rent or demo a bike if anyone's still doing that in the city, or maybe borrow if one of you all wants to hook up and ride...if any of my old riding people are still around/on the Monkey that is...

Anyone down for anything? Noble Canyon is the one thing I must do while back. (Dunno if anything more DH-y is going to happen...a lot depends...)

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Don't know when you will be around but at the end of this month, I think we're doing a one day Noble & ATT extravaganza complete with uphill landing contest and fronjing.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Sure wouldn't be the first Noble snow ride ever...hmmmm...

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Don't know when you will be around but at the end of this month, I think we're doing a one day Noble & ATT extravaganza complete with uphill landing contest and fronjing.
Hmmm, I've been experimenting with the BuFRONJ, which is my Central African Fronj-derivative. We'll have to see if it can handle an environment without banana trees...

Should be in town on the 28th Jan-6th Feb.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
If we hit up Noble and such on Sunday, I'll lend you my Tracer size med. If it's too small (I heard African water is enhanced with gorilla juice), I could swindle a buddy's trail bike for ya. I think. He can be a dick sometimes about cable routing and such.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Sunday sounds awesome. Tazer should be awesome; I have my shoes and pedals, even. Even if it's a little small, should be fine if we're shuttling.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Sunday sounds awesome. Tazer should be awesome; I have my shoes and pedals, even. Even if it's a little small, should be fine if we're shuttling.
Adrian and someone else is shuttling Noble tomorrow, Mike. Shoot him a PM. He's the ASEAN Olympics DH runner up but he;s known here as The Sluck as his username. I'm 50-50 cuz I originally planned riding on Sunday. I'd like to get my nails done on Sat.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Yeah, I'm wrapped up for tomorrow--thought Sunday was the day...

My rental car is a PT cruiser, so if we need a shuttle car for a smallish number of people and/or bikes, I can help.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Adrian and someone else is shuttling Noble tomorrow, Mike. Shoot him a PM. He's the ASEAN Olympics DH runner up but he;s known here as The Sluck as his username. I'm 50-50 cuz I originally planned riding on Sunday. I'd like to get my nails done on Sat.
still up for a Sunday ride...?