Quantcast

Compressing video?

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
I just started experimenting with a video editing program and I'm not exactly sure how to compress the video to about 5-6 MB. Right now, I have the video exported at 24 fps and 352 x 240 pixels. It's currently at about 22.2 MB. If I put it into winzip, it only reduces to about 18 MB. Is there any way to make the video about the same size (pixel wise), just about a quarter of the size (space wise) while keeping a half-decent quality?

Thanks.

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
Bldr_Freerider said:
I just started experimenting with a video editing program and I'm not exactly sure how to compress the video to about 5-6 MB. Right now, I have the video exported at 24 fps and 352 x 240 pixels. It's currently at about 22.2 MB. If I put it into winzip, it only reduces to about 18 MB. Is there any way to make the video about the same size (pixel wise), just about a quarter of the size (space wise) while keeping a half-decent quality?

Thanks.
i wouldnt take the fps down any. leave it at 30 and whatever pixel it normally is. but just compress it to like 512kbs. thats fine for internet viewage and should make it down to 5-6mb