Quantcast

Congrats

willie b

Chimp
Jul 28, 2007
Wake Forest, NC
March 2008 MBA pages 126-7 "Inside the Pro's Bikes". Hern-dog has a 2 page spread on his winning machine. Congrat's again!

For the record, I usually don't buy MBA, but when I saw Chris's picture I had to get one. BTW, can I get an autograph?

Brian

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
haha yeah I guess it finally paid off that I had to race him ever friggin time this summer. ;)
Yeah, big guy....you got the hairy end of the lolipop on that deal. We'll be seeing you in print more often, I'm sure. Come down to the lowlands and see us sometime. Mike's jumps are getting dialed......

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
hey, what the heck jody...we share an awesome "same shoe" experience and then you just stop calling? now you're inviting rockstar mike to your neck of the woods and not me? fine!! i didn't want to ride your stupid trails anyway! ;)
seriously though, i need to head out there and check out your trails and mebane has some seriously cheap gas compared to the triad. "honey, i'll be back in a few hours, heading out to mebane for cheap gas" ;)

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
March 2008 MBA pages 126-7 "Inside the Pro's Bikes". Hern-dog has a 2 page spread on his winning machine. Congrat's again!

For the record, I usually don't buy MBA, but when I saw Chris's picture I had to get one. BTW, can I get an autograph?

Brian
I plan on having him sign a copy of that issue. :imstupid:

[shameless plug] I was waaaaay stoked when i was asked to shoot the image for his spread in MBA [/shameless plug]

robert seth

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
I plan on having him sign a copy of that issue. :imstupid:

[shameless plug] I was waaaaay stoked when i was asked to shoot the image for his spread in MBA [/shameless plug]

robert seth
Congrats to you too! Did you ever get the picture you wanted, with some actual time and art put into it compared to the other issues? haven't seen it yet

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville

robert seth
That's definitely NOT a shameless plug. You've hit the big time! Well, you REALLY hit the big time at my wedding but I guess MBA will do until you find another gig as sweet as that was. :cheers:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
hey, what the heck jody...we share an awesome "same shoe" experience and then you just stop calling? now you're inviting rockstar mike to your neck of the woods and not me? fine!! i didn't want to ride your stupid trails anyway! ;)
seriously though, i need to head out there and check out your trails and mebane has some seriously cheap gas compared to the triad. "honey, i'll be back in a few hours, heading out to mebane for cheap gas" ;)
Awwwwww heck, big guy......I didn't know you cared!!! Seriously, though.....we've been shredding some DJ's over in Graham for the last 8 months or so and I know you would love 'em if ya'll wanted to plan out a day to ride. They are much easier for Noah to handle than the ones at Regency y'all checked out earlier last month. PM me, and I would be more than happy to set it up. We haven't hung out in a long while, and it would be great to cut up for a few hours!!

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Congrats to you too! Did you ever get the picture you wanted, with some actual time and art put into it compared to the other issues? haven't seen it yet
Actually it turned into more of a get it done, than the ideal relaxed artistic type shoot. The weather limited the time we had for good lighting, so we did what we could with couple of very quick setups.

That's definitely NOT a shameless plug. You've hit the big time! Well, you REALLY hit the big time at my wedding but I guess MBA will do until you find another gig as sweet as that was. :cheers:
Your wedding was definitely the hotness! :D The next issue of Decline will have some coverage of the Collegiate Nationals, which I was shooting the DS/DH while waiting for moments to get with Chris. I have my fingers crossed that I'll be able to help get more east coast coverage in MTB publications this coming season.

what? he did the honeymoon photo-shoot too? ;)
I can’t publicly show those photos…

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
wow robert...that's so awesome. i know what the secret is though..you start growing you hair and beard out all jesus-like and miracles start to happen :D maybe if i grow my hair out again i'll be as strong as sampson :twitch:

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
wow robert...that's so awesome. i know what the secret is though..you start growing you hair and beard out all jesus-like and miracles start to happen :D maybe if i grow my hair out again i'll be as strong as sampson :twitch:
you should totally grow your hair out and be like a hippie-jesus-cop.