Quantcast

Contador: will he or won't he?

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Test positive that is :D I bet he moves to Saxo, Andy leaves, and then he hands Andy's ass to him. I would hate to see it, but I think Andy is foolish to leave the mentorship of Riis.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Saxo/Riis really seems like the best place for him to go. Riis knows Andy so well and knows his future team manager so he can fill in Contador with all the insides.

Is there really anything in his performance that indicates Contador was doping? On the other hand it does not look to good for Petacchi.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Confirmed with Riis for the next two year and Saxo Bank will stay as sponsor. Still few details about the full team and management.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Riis thinks he can pull the triple...that would be a huge accomplishment. I'll watch all three and root for his demise :)

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Giro, Tour and Vuelta.

Michael Rasmussen is trying to get Riis to take him on his team.
Doesn't he have/had mono? I thought I read that somewhere. I still think the Chicken could win a grant tour

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Doesn't he have/had mono? I thought I read that somewhere. I still think the Chicken could win a grant tour
I put together a home office/computer cabinet when I had mono. I think I lost 15 lbs. trying to put that together with a screwdriver (I bought a drill 2 weeks later....). I sweat enough while riding...I don't need a virus helping me out...