Quantcast

Cool homemade frame

ROTFLMAO

Monkey
Nov 17, 2007
Maumee, Ohio
Gotta love Pinkjoke...14yo, 95# kid says he'll break the suspension. It's too bad that all of the morons are ruining that site.

I like the bike though.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Actually, that bike probably will break. There needs to be a tie between the shock mount and the DT to spread the load. Look at the Superco. Almost the same but they have a vital extra tube.

Edit: He used rodends for the dogbone. Those will strip out in tension.

That sounds like I'm hating but that is a damn fine looking bike for somebody who isn't a pro.

Last edited:

mullet_dew

Monkey
Mar 22, 2009
Bellingham WA
Pretty cool he could make this himself, some day I want to make my own frame, need more time/money/patience. Googled Superco Silencer to drool over pictures, got this.

ROTFLMAO

Monkey
Nov 17, 2007
Maumee, Ohio
Actually, that bike probably will break. There needs to be a tie between the shock mount and the DT to spread the load. Look at the Superco. Almost the same but they have a vital extra tube.

Edit: He used rodends for the dogbone. Those will strip out in tension.

That sounds like I'm hating but that is a damn fine looking bike for somebody who isn't a pro.
You're referring to the actual materials used and I agree with you there. The confused young man on PB was referring to his "mad skilz" and the fact that his huxors would break the bike because it wasn't as burly as his SC Bullit.

The starter went out on m car the other day so I have some extra hate to spread around. :rant: