Quantcast

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
And this is why I'm advocating for our borders remaining closed to non citizens.
Those two blatently lied and gave not a single fuck about anyone else and cared only for making themselves feel good.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
And this is why I'm advocating for our borders remaining closed to non citizens.
Those two blatently lied and gave not a single fuck about anyone else and cared only for making themselves feel good.
Any pressure from the tourism industry regarding timeline to re-open border?

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Fourth day in a row that NC has had record numbers of COVID-19 hospitalizations. Went up to the convenience store to get gas and of course no one was wearing a mask. Just like a pandemic never happened. We’re how many months into this and people are still not taking it seriously. What will it take, death tolls in the millions ? We are so fucked because these idiots distrust science and facts.

I really don’t see the US recovering from this until we have an administration that is capable of central leadership. Trump actually said that people who wear masks do so to show their disapproval of him.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You know Floridiots will not stay out of Western N.C. They will happily continue to spread the virus to all those hard to reach mountain communities.

Yup. I keep saying that without federal level restrictions we will at the mercy of the lowest common denominator. And in these grand United States that is pretty fucking low.

Urban western Washington has been doing a decent job but rural Easter Washington has declared Covid a political identifier and is taking pride in it's spread. We have a nice mountain range between us but I would like to see non essential travel restrictions across it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This is kind of fun to watch, more so than a NASCAR race. Not sure who I am rooting for. NY just doesn't have the endurance. California's consistency is impressive but Texas and Florida's sprinting power is going to make it interesting. Plucky effort by Arizona but they clearly don't have the same levels of horsepower.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Elects this for representation

Blames florida for problems.

Mark the date kids. This will be the one and only time I ever defend florida for anything under any circumstance. :rofl:
When I lived up there, I most certainly did not vote for that moron. And thanks to gerrymandering, Asheville, hot bed of the Left, elected Mark Meadows who is from Florida.