Quantcast

crappy spam alert: selling my Riot...

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
And not stoked about it. Just thought I'd stick it here first to give you all a shot at either the whole darn thing or, if enough people each want a little something, part it out. Gotta pay the bills from my freshly separated shoulder. Yay.
Let's see...
06 Black Market Riot frame, 21.5 TT Pretty beat up. Not abused, this was just my learning bike, so more times than not, I ate concrete. As a complete, the frame is a freebie, something to hold all the parts on.
Hayes 9s with 8" rotors
AtomLab SS bars, 2.5" rise and basically new
06 marz Z1 Sport, 75mm travel, scratched and chipped on the lowers and the right side of the crown, but only some scuffs(park bench) on the right stanchion.
Atomlab trailking saddle, bent rail
new Shadow grips
Primo Powerbite 175mm cranks
25t MDS sprocket
Celinski pedals
Sun Ringle Abbah hubs, 12mm thru-axle in back, with custom slotted axle and some ghetto grind pads. Rhyno Lite XL rim in front, Double Track in back. The hubs are brand friggin new. As are the wheel builds. I unlaced the Doubletrack to try a Rhyno in the back, but quickly changed my mind after folding it in half. Teehee!
Halo Twinrail tires, like a week old, but I slit the outer sidewall on the front. NOT all the way through, just the outside. Still nipples on the tread!
Front axle set up to handle pegs via16mm bolts! Factory caps still fit the axle.
Would like to see $800 for it complete, I'll pay half the shipping, unless you're a really pleasant person, then I'll eat the shipping.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Lots of little dents and dings in the frame. That would be from the day I thought sprocket stalls on a railing would be pretty cool to learn. I'm still bleeding from that day....

Apr 3, 2005
So. Dak.
the 4 things i need are BB, cranks, that half link chain that you never used (unless you still want it), and wheels... name your prices. probably least interested in the double track wheels.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
What? No love for the Doubletracks??? That's cool, thought about keeping atleast the rear for my next ride, unless I go down to 24s...

Asian, let me get you some close ups of the fork and a length on the steerertube.

Whorey_Freeballer, I'll ponder it, but I know you're a broke bitch. Buy my SX and I'll make you one sexy deal... Maybe a trade with that 150mm Atomlab....

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Nah, I'll just post em up here, that way anyone interested will know the condition. And I can't get them to you just yet cuz I'm camping with my little girls!

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
yeah if you could try and get a close up of that park bench rub mark on the stanchion.... can you feel it when you rub your finger over it? or is just a mark...

sorry to hear about your shoulder! heal up quick!

thanks