Quantcast

Crash and Burn

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
What's the worst spill you've ever taken?

The stanchion in my fork broke off at the crown and when I landed I dislocated my elbow. Totally sucked ass, had to walk my broke arm and bike to the hospital and hung out for about 4 hours until they decided to set it.
060106_12151.jpg

060106_12163.jpg

060206_09122.jpg

Definately one of the most painful experiences I've endured with my bike.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
OMG !

KINK used to have a how to on their website on how to drain your swelbon with a needle form the local feed and livestock store.

I might suggest taking that bad boy to a real doctor though .

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I've had a stage 3 concussion, been knocked out twice, 2 broken arms, and a broken back all riding. I just don't like thinking about it all, and I don't have any pictures from my riding accidents.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
hmm lets see. two broken middle fingers, broken knee in a skatepark comp (7feet in the air to concrete with no pads= mad mad pain) huge cist in my wrist from multiple crashes, cist in my middle finger that hurts like a biatch

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
20 years an i have never broke a single bone. :big nock on wood:

yes, i am slow to take risks.

right now i haev a swellbow from trying 3's out of a bowl.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
OMG !

KINK used to have a how to on their website on how to drain your swelbon with a needle form the local feed and livestock store.

I might suggest taking that bad boy to a real doctor though .
i went to a free clinic one time to drain my knee i slammed.

they were busy so i helped the doc clear the syringe as she

sucked out the juice.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Broken finger, possible broken nose and knockout, jacked up shoulder, split lip are my highlights.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
face skin scraped, 3 black fingers from needle threading transfer at rye airfield, 2 broken wrists, 20 odd sprained ankles, a lot of sprained wrists, whiplash, concussed a bit, knocked out, once i got a front axle go under the skin on my side on a botched 360, ummmmmm i have 2 3 or so inch longs 1/2 deep scars on my leg and a puncture wound in my achilels froma chainring.

BikeMike

Monkey
Feb 24, 2006
Fractured a knuckle. And by fractured I mean shattered the joint into little pieces that are currently healing together because lots of pins and wire are holding them more or less in place. One of the least spetacular highly debilitating injuries ever. Before a few weeks ago, no broken bones.