Quantcast

CS Rave: Webcyclery

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I placed my first order with them last week (on a friday) & friday nite I got off of work & I had an email saying both items I ordered were back ordered. I was bummed.
fast forward to monday.
I get an E-mail from Mean Todd saying my items would be in, but a day later.
Fast froward (again) to the present.

I got my tires & brake pads a day earlier than I originally expected, even though they were back ordered. PLUS had numerous fast & courteous & personal correspondance with someone who actually gave a $hit about me, the customer. AND I got an excellent deal on my tires (24" k-rads for $16).

So Webcyclery gets 2 :thumb: in my book!

J

JRB

I like dealing with them. I just learned that only gay people from Rhode Island ride 24s though. Sorry. Cool on getting your stuff bro.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
loco-gringo said:
I like dealing with them. I just learned that only gay people from Rhode Island ride 24s though. Sorry. Cool on getting your stuff bro.
I am just a wannabe.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Those 24s will roll well in the skatepark. I think we are going to rent Rampriders on Nov.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I am trying to get the University cycling team slalom riders to rent Rampriders (www.rampriders.net) on Sunday Nov. 7. We would have the park from 9-11. I am waiting for people to give me money before we commit to it (so Aaron and I don't get burned for the whole $150 rental fee).

Interested?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
loco-gringo said:
ha...ol' weaver.

Webcyclery treated me nice. they're kinda on the expensive side of things, though, so i don't give them too much business. well, actually i've only ordered from them once.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
yeah but the service more than makes up for the price difference. if you want shimano chains go to jenson. if you want a single speed frame or trials fork or something along those lines webcyclery is the bee's knees- the cat's pajama's... myah seee! good ol 20's lingo.