Quantcast

Culture: Canada vs the US

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by ALEXIS_DH
maybe because there is something about american who care to go outside??
the same happened to me. also, most americans in really small rural towns i've known, kinda far from urban america are the nicest.
Well people from Texas are a bit weird (ain't that right Partsy;) ) but I've generally found that Americans from Canada state are the nicest;) :( :D

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Originally posted by Deyv
Canada is a great place. You just have to accept our apologies for Celine Dion and Drunken Ninja:D

NO WAY!! Absolutely NO apologies for Celine.....it was the freaking americans who made her as big as she is. If it weren't for the US, she would have faded into obscurity years ago, like Mitsou or Aldo Nova......

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Originally posted by MMike
NO WAY!! Absolutely NO apologies for Celine.....it was the freaking americans who made her as big as she is. If it weren't for the US, she would have faded into obscurity years ago, like Mitsou or Aldo Nova......
LOL Aldo Nova! hehe

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
Mitsou, now she was hot in her little cowgirl getup back when i was in highschool.

muchmusic and sexy french dancing singing girl. I used to love her even though i would never have put myself up to buying one of her cds.

It just felt sooo dirty.

a sex goddess, she was

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I've just figured it out... for the west coast Canadians anyway. American's love English speaking foreigners – it’s fun to get them drunk and make them repeat and explain the common phrases of their homeland. You can’t really do this with Canadians so buying them beer really has no pay off – as American’s we demand more for our entertainment dollars than your average drunk Canadian can deliver.

Partsbara should be pleased to know that Australians are our very favorite foreigners, not only do they have the best frog and toad stories, their history as a penal colony also adds excitement – we love outlaw criminal types… I can’t imagine any Canadian as an unruly lawbreaker.

rbx

Monkey
Originally posted by Serial Midget
I've just figured it out... for the west coast Canadians anyway. American's love English speaking foreigners – it’s fun to get them drunk and make them repeat and explain the common phrases of their homeland. You can’t really do this with Canadians so buying them beer really has no pay off – as American’s we demand more for our entertainment dollars than your average drunk Canadian can deliver.

Partsbara should be pleased to know that Australians are our very favorite foreigners, not only do they have the best frog and toad stories, their history as a penal colony also adds excitement – we love outlaw criminal types… I can’t imagine any Canadian as an unruly lawbreaker.
funny stuff:D

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I guess it's a good thing you make enough bling to buy your own beer. :monkey: Hey, remember when you said "bonzer there mate?" That was cool. Say it again, go on - say it again. :)

Life is such a fantasy
Can you live this fantasy life.......

NEEEER
NEEER

NEEEER
NEEEER

NEEEER
NEEEER

NEEEER
neeeer

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I've just figured it out... for the west coast Canadians anyway. American's love English speaking foreigners Eit’s fun to get them drunk and make them repeat and explain the common phrases of their homeland. You can’t really do this with Canadians so buying them beer really has no pay off Eas American’s we demand more for our entertainment dollars than your average drunk Canadian can deliver.

Partsbara should be pleased to know that Australians are our very favorite foreigners, not only do they have the best frog and toad stories, their history as a penal colony also adds excitement Ewe love outlaw criminal typesEI can’t imagine any Canadian as an unruly lawbreaker.
LMAO:D :D ....good to see you've got it all worked out Midge;) :D
Actually pretty soon Partsy won't be a foreigner, he'll be an American, JUST LIKE YOU:D ...He assures me he's got his stars and stripes undies ready for the ocassion.

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
its fun to get them drunk and make them repeat and explain the common phrases of their homeland. You can’t really do this with Canadians so buying them beer really has no pay off – as American’s we demand more for our entertainment dollars than your average drunk Canadian can deliver.
that's because you insist on drinking AMERICAN beer.... very much like the sex in a canoe (****ing close to water). what you don't realise is that you can't outdrink a CANADIAN, which makes us laugh at you.

:devil: :eek: :D

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Originally posted by slein
that's because you insist on drinking AMERICAN beer.... very much like the sex in a canoe (****ing close to water). what you don't realise is that you can't outdrink a CANADIAN, which makes us laugh at you.

:devil: :eek: :D
Oh no... I don't drink - I'm just there for the entertainment. :D :D :D