Quantcast

Custom stickers?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Look locally and youll probably find a bunch of custom vinyl shops. They usually make all sorts of pre designed stuff from calvin peeing on what ever you dont like , cheesy tribal art , and poorly drawn flames. Often they can take your digital files and make your designs.

If you want simple 2-3 color printed stickers look up www.stickerguy.com (one of amyny im sure whos out there). Our team used them for 2 runs of stickers and both came out good. The last one had some small text that didnt come out so good, but that was because we used too small of outlined text. The rest of the sticker was fine. Cost was cheap and turn around pretty fast.

Mitch

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
PEI, Canada
Those calvin pissing on things stickers are horrible. I'm not sure what I want yet. I want to design something original, or find something original. I own www.ridepei.com so maybe a site sticker/shirt design ;)

Mitch

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
PEI, Canada
Anyone have any tips on taking that lame chrest off the front of a 04 norco 4hun? its black and so is the frame so you don't even notice it. I want to take it off and make my own.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
i'm working on having some made right now from edecals.com. they are a little $$$ though because i'm ordering such small quantities.

D

Dingus McGee

Originally posted by oly
Look locally and youll probably find a bunch of custom vinyl shops. They usually make all sorts of pre designed stuff from calvin peeing on what ever you dont like , cheesy tribal art , and poorly drawn flames. Often they can take your digital files and make your designs.

If you want simple 2-3 color printed stickers look up www.stickerguy.com (one of amyny im sure whos out there). Our team used them for 2 runs of stickers and both came out good. The last one had some small text that didnt come out so good, but that was because we used too small of outlined text. The rest of the sticker was fine. Cost was cheap and turn around pretty fast.
Hey, did you guys get the Maiden the northwest white outline stix made there? I think you posted a Banshee pic sporting those.Those look good.....you oughta make them available on the Speed Metal online store, i'd buy a couple.....I suffer from chronic A.A.D. Adhesive Addiction Disorder. You could always flow a few
:monkey: .s
a couple :D