Quantcast

Cycling News

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
So...I won the state championship cross race last weekend for the B Men! It was a hard fought battle, but I edged my main competitor near the end and was able to hold him off. I'm now racing A, which is kinda like Pro for cross. Big news for me :)

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
here is an epic pic of one of my teammates. I think I'm going to get a print and give it to him for Xmas.

Mr. Hankey

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Ohio
So...I won the state championship cross race last weekend for the B Men! It was a hard fought battle, but I edged my main competitor near the end and was able to hold him off. I'm now racing A, which is kinda like Pro for cross. Big news for me :)
Congrats man, good work! Keep it up!!!

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Wuss. You should have bunnyhopped those barriers. HelloKitty would have. :biggrin:

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
I do wonder why Hincapee left for T-mobile after being part of the Bryuneel family for so long. Was he the odd man out or what?? I hear road cyclists have very strong personalities, but I wouldn't know:)

Discovery was disbanding. Bruyneel said he was going to retire. Hincapie was making sure he had a ride for next year. Wonder if he regrets being so hasty now.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Wuss. You should have bunnyhopped those barriers. HelloKitty would have. :biggrin:
LOL....those barriers were too close together(not that I would have anyway). There are some guys up here that can bunny hop their cross bikes really well....pretty amazing to watch when you're following them