Quantcast

Dainese Body Shuttle Armor

fireman

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Boulder, CO
I'm trying to decide what kind of armor to get, I'm leaning towards the Dainese cause I don't ahve to pay for it and I've heard it's the best. But I have also heard that it doen't tend to fit skinky people very well, I'm ~5' 10" 155 ~32 waist. so not to skinny but not fat either. Some imput on fit and size would be sweet, I'm thinking the shuttle armor but not set on that yet
thanks

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
I'm a skinny little beyotch (6'2" 175 and rapidly getting skinnier)

the large fits great on me.

Also, get the bib lowers with shin guards as one piece and the whole upper suit as another piece. It is much more convienent and versatile this way (Lots of times I don't need uppers)

ps: uppers would have done nothing to protect my elbow... my hand hit the ground with the arm straight. So shut the f up all you smartasses :mumble:

fireman

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Boulder, CO
I'm kinda leaning to the 3/4 armor, becasue I have roach shin guard that I'm pretty happy with. I've heard some complaints about the durability of the dainese shin guards, so I'm a little worried about that.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
fireman said:
I'm kinda leaning to the 3/4 armor, becasue I have roach shin guard that I'm pretty happy with. I've heard some complaints about the durability of the dainese shin guards, so I'm a little worried about that.
I've been using the 3/4 suit for 2 years now and love it, the only negative part is if you have to take a dump, then its very awkward. Going pee pee is a little easier.

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
fireman said:
don't do it man...

the bibs hold up the knee/shins.

imo, this is the ONLY way to get knee coverage that won't slide in a crash