Quantcast

Dallas rider run down by car

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
from dobra :
http://www.dorba.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/009184.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Victim, Randy Terry
rjterry9@earthlink.net
Original message:
Yesterday morning, July 29th, at 7am I was virtually ran down by a car while riding at White Rock Lake.
I don't wish to go into a full story. My aim here is to find the guy.

It occured right at the end of the onramp to Mockingbird from Lawther, before the dog park.
The guy intentionaly ran into the back wheel of my bike, knocking me and the bike to the pavement. I fell to the right, just missing his car. He continued for another 60 meters, pushing my bike under the front of his car. He then stopped, reversed, and drove off around it. I have several witnesses that have stepped forward, but we have not been able to catch the guy.

The car was Black, clean, tinted windows. We believe it was a Cadillac, possibly close to a 96 Eldorado model. It had a license plate on the back only. The driver was a black male.

I suspect this guy has done this type of thing before, and will do it again.
If you have any information, I would greatly appreciate it. just reply to my email.

fyi.. Bike is pretty much gone. I have some major contusions/cuts up and down head to knees. Shoulder and face are the worse.

Thanks

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Holy crap! That doth sucketh!!!! Makes a little encounter with a rock or tree branch seem pretty insignificant. Best of luck to him for a full recovery!