Quantcast

Damn it, people who beat their kids really piss me off.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Had to run out for some groceries you know essentials, beer, bread, milk. Got those but also got into a very heated argument with an abusive father. Was with in a few minutes of first arriving there, I turn the corner into the the aisle by the deli section and see a father hitting their young daughter hard across the face. Right, I was not going to take that, so I confronted the scum. No punches were thrown even though I wanted to, however I tore him a new hole verbally. I really hate people who abuse their kids.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Rip said:
Had to run out for some groceries you know essentials, beer, bread, milk. Got those but also got into a very heated argument with an abusive father. Was with in a few minutes of first arriving there, I turn the corner into the the aisle by the deli section and see a father hitting their young daughter hard across the face. Right, I was not going to take that, so I confronted the scum. No punches were thrown even though I wanted to, however I tore him a new hole verbally. I really hate people who abuse their kids.
You should have put his head through the deli case.

Right on for confronting him.

J

JRB

word to yo mutha :thumb:

RM has outed an adulterer and worked on child abuse. It's definitely worth all the crap we post. :D

EDIT - For further clarification, it was the populace of RM, not the ass hat jibber.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
yeah, I also really hate people who delibratly litter! :nope:!

today as i was going to mountanbiking and every one else was going to sports at my school, these three freshman are walking in front of me, then they just throw their 2 gatorade bottle off the steep enbancment into the river! MOTHER ****ERS!
i told them that the were ****ing tossers and if i saw em do it agian thed get a new ass hole. they just shruged and walked on! MAN, if i was there with some one else there woulda been a beatdown today. ARG, it made me so mad. :mumble:!!!!!!

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
no im not saying that, its just that he was pissed off, and i remembered it happening, this is a RANT thread isnt it?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I saw some guy throw his kid out of a truck the other day, and then hit him with a bunch of garbage, and then just left the garbage there and his kid there bleeding. Littering and child abuse at the same time.

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
I saw some guy throw his kid out of a truck the other day, and then hit him with a bunch of garbage, and then just left the garbage there and his kid there bleeding. Littering and child abuse at the same time.

All I can come up with is wow. :confused: Cynical nature has really got you by the balls bro. :help:

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
I once in the midst of a heated argument used some very derrogetory and profane languge in referance to my mother. My step-father punched me right in the mouth.

I deserved it, would have done the same thing and don't hold it against him at all.

We don't have all the details here, but there is the chance that the kid mouthed off to the father in a way that justified a good slap across the face.

Do you know what the kid did?

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
aussiedude said:
There is nothing wrong with beating your kids. When they do something wrong, it is up to the parent to teach them the right way. Physical teaching seems to get through to them quicker. A couple lashes from a belt can do miracles. Please dou us all a favor and beat your kids before they join gangs or **** like that.
Fine. Just don't strike your young daughter in the face. She'll hook up with some abusive biker f*ck, and end up on crack.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Damn True said:
I once in the midst of a heated argument used some very derrogetory and profane languge in referance to my mother. My step-father punched me right in the mouth.

I deserved it, would have done the same thing and don't hold it against him at all.

We don't have all the details here, but there is the chance that the kid mouthed off to the father in a way that justified a good slap across the face.

Do you know what the kid did?
Nothing that deserved a smack across the face. All I heard was the girl asking for a cookie. then I heard then came the slap.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
violence begets violence. it might feel like the right response for the smacker, but the smackee only learns that it's ok to hit people (depending on age of said smackee).

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
beating your kids is the wrong thing to do.

however is it still ok to spank your monkey?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
violence begets violence. it might feel like the right response for the smacker, but the smackee only learns that it's ok to hit people (depending on age of said smackee).
it is ok to hit people in the proper situation.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BurlySurly said:
it is ok to hit people in the proper situation.
yeah self defense maybe, but trying to be mr tough guy beating up your daughter to up your ego is not the right thing to do.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
yeah self defense maybe, but trying to be mr tough guy beating up your daughter to up your ego is not the right thing to do.
who said anything about that?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
werd, thats a perfect rod for the davidson river, have you fished the clinch yet? also there is a river about 45 minutes from ya in damascus virginia called white top laurel, supposed to be one of the best rivers in the state.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
werd, thats a perfect rod for the davidson river, have you fished the clinch yet? also there is a river about 45 minutes from ya in damascus virginia called white top laurel, supposed to be one of the best rivers in the state.
I have fished NOTHING in east TN yet but I may check out the Holston tomorrow if Im feeling ok. Mono really blows, BTW. No energy for ****. Anyway, what I really want to do is get up into the mountain streams. I dont care much for big water. I know you got the secret spots, right?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah there are quite a few. the whitetop laurel in damascus is cool cause you can catch a shuttle ride to the top on your bike and ride downhill stopping to fish the whole way. the trail is about as smooth as a sidewalk but the stream is gorgeous. i could get ya into some good water, but my favorite is still the davidson big ol' hog sized trout in there.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
yeah there are quite a few. the whitetop laurel in damascus is cool cause you can catch a shuttle ride to the top on your bike and ride downhill stopping to fish the whole way. the trail is about as smooth as a sidewalk but the stream is gorgeous. i could get ya into some good water, but my favorite is still the davidson big ol' hog sized trout in there.
does it get too cold in the winter months? I mean, do the trout get too lethargic to catch, cause I can handle any cold myself? Cause we should go fishing some over the next couple months if we can. Is davidson wadeable? And how is it in the cold weather?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
we fish in the friggin snow here mang! the fish are slow but crazy. the davidson is freaky cause its temp stays consistant. it is wadeable but i'll need to invest in some new waders before hand. i fish year round esp[ecially in the davidson. some of my best days there have been in the snow.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Also, if you want to head out this way sometime, we got the Nolichuckee (or something) and the Holston that I need to explore...if you're up to it.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
we fish in the friggin snow here mang! the fish are slow but crazy. the davidson is freaky cause its temp stays consistant. it is wadeable but i'll need to invest in some new waders before hand. i fish year round esp[ecially in the davidson. some of my best days there have been in the snow.
Tits! I got me some new neoprene waders that could use a breakin' in. Want to try and set up some fishing for two weekends from now? Next weekend I have to go back to nashville, but after that, Im free til christmas.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
word, im down. those are pretty sizeable rivers as well. i really need to get some waders first however..