Quantcast

Damn it, people who beat their kids really piss me off.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BigMike said:
Wow, that thread was sparked by one of my posts.... but I dunno why, and I totally missed this one...:think:

day late and a dollar short homey, hows the wrist?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BurlySurly said:
Tits! I got me some new neoprene waders that could use a breakin' in. Want to try and set up some fishing for two weekends from now? Next weekend I have to go back to nashville, but after that, Im free til christmas.

possibly, i can can borrow some waders for a little while as well. here or tennessee?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
possibly, i can can borrow some waders for a little while as well. here or tennessee?
prolly out by you, since you know the area and all. How far a drive is that from JC?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
itd be about 50-60 minutes to asheville then about 50 minutes to the davidson.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
itd be about 50-60 minutes to asheville then about 50 minutes to the davidson.
that sounds good. but would you rather fish the big water or a stream in the hills?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I really have no experience on big rivers, to be honest. so you'll be guiding me a bit.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
the davidson is a pretty small stream bout 30 feet wide at most. so youll be ok.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
so i guess i need to bring my fishin gear too. tryin out the headwaters on sunday hopefully we will have a good productive fishing trip if its good ill take you guys up there.

and rip i give you mad probs for confrunting that jackass at the grocery. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: . you should have beat his ass but that would be stupping to his level so you and the little girl are the bigger people in this one good job and i liked the way you handled it maybee he will learn bikers fight for peace. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
me89 said:
so i guess i need to bring my fishin gear too. tryin out the headwaters on sunday hopefully we will have a good productive fishing trip if its good ill take you guys up there.

and rip i give you mad probs for confrunting that jackass at the grocery. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: . you should have beat his ass but that would be stupping to his level so you and the little girl are the bigger people in this one good job and i liked the way you handled it maybee he will learn bikers fight for peace. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
which headwaters?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
sweet! flymonkey.com.

You guys can take me wherever the hell, cause I dont know any of it.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
where the old hatchery used to be. the headwaters of davidson. were not going to the davidson anymore this weekend so. to get to them you go up past the new hatchery on that dirt road take the left and keep going up untill you see an old bridge or something like that then you will see the old hatchery and the huge whole where they droped the fish in so. its supposed to produce some big fish.