Quantcast

Dark Mtn On Sunday 4/23

TCP21

Monkey
May 13, 2005
Greensboro, NC
Matt And I Plan On Taking A Trip Up To Dark Mtn. Who Ever Wants To Join Is More Then Welcome. The More That Are There The More Fun It Will Be. And Yes This Time I Will Hold My Plans And Not Go Somewhere Different Instead.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
untitledsince89 said:
I think I'll try to make it out for sure, how far is it from winston area
either way I may just get a group of us from winston going and meet up ther
i think it's just under an hour from winston. i might be able to make it....what time is everyone heading out?

can i snag a ride w/ someone?

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
manimal said:
i think it's just under an hour from winston. i might be able to make it....what time is everyone heading out?

can i snag a ride w/ someone?
If I ride up ther and you can get a ride with me I'll have my truck so it'll work out. it depends which way it is to drive up ther

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
FCLinder said:
Its about 3 and a half hours from Greenville from what I have been told.
Man the course is fun but 3.5 hours is a long ways...not meaning to sway you from coming up just want you to know what to expect. The course is .5 mile long & a trail bike really rocks on it. Here again its definitely fun...of course my views are a little self centered!!:D

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
It has rained pretty hard up here today & the forecast is showing rain all the way through tomorrow night. If it keeps this up the course will probably be pretty wet/muddy and not very good riding conditions. I'll check it out tomorrow evening & post an update.

Later

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
anybody leaving from sc i could follow? i would also have a couple of spots open in my car if anyone is interested. I would be leaving from clemson sc

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
umm idk who would go now? its looking veryyyyy ruff I'm sure not its rained all day very hard and its expected to keep on going, so unless the sun comes out instantly then I'm not going

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
The sun came out late this afternoon & if it shines tomorrow morning the trails should be in descent shape by lunch time or so. I'd like to ride with you guys tomorrow but I crashed & burned last weekend and I'm still licking my wounds.:nopity: That said I'll probably come out sometime tomorrow to just watch & take some pics...might as well watch others have fun while I can't:mumble:

Later