Quantcast

dave mirra pro bmx 2

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have it for GC. the controls were a little wonky (but maybe it was just for that system). It was fun, but nothing I play a ton. Then again I'm not a huge gamer. But I LOVE katamari. damacy was the best.

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
i love that game.
but try tonyhawk american wasteland.
it has bmx in it, and the controls are amazing.
u can do whatever u want. its awesome.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
IS THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!!!i wish they would make a new one tho..i've only beatin it about a million times..haha
Have you gotten it down to beating the first couple of levels in one try? I am so good at the game that I wish there was a competition for all the people who have been playing this game for wayyyy too long and have gotten so good that you have reached a radical level of no life.

Dec 7, 2008
well i no where every single thing is in pretty much every level so i can usually beat the game with only a couple screw ups..

sixgun_sound

Monkey
Sep 24, 2007
Yakima, WA
Yeah, that's a cool game... but did anyone else here ONLY play the bmx level on California Games for the NES? As long as you had a controller with turbo mode, that was a rad game. Tables, 360's, backflips, frontflips, and perfect bellyflop crashes... all on a BMX TRACK!

RayB

Monkey
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
They need to make a BMX game using the EA Skate engine........................................

kylechs5

Chimp
Mar 23, 2007
rumor is ea is making bike but im not sure on the progress so far with them firing tons of people

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
They need to make a BMX game using the EA Skate engine........................................
i've been saying this since day one that Skate came out and i bought it for my PS3.

and kyle, where did u hear this rumor? i've been waiting for this....