Quantcast

Davidsonville?

ctrenc

Chimp
Mar 3, 2005
Bellingham, wa
I'm looking for the Davidsonville jumps. I just moved to the east coast from santa cruz because my girlfriends mom got sick and we're taking care of her. Anyway, a guy at a bikeshop told me about the jumps, but didn't know where they were. It would only be me riding, and I always work on keeping jumps shaped good and would be more than willing to build ( I got a shovel right in my truck). I've been to the 495 jumps and it was great, but something a little closer to where I live would be nice. I live in Annapolis. I've also hit up the crofton one's, but they aren't set up that great. If I find out where they are I'll definitely keep it on the downlow. I'm just looking for a place to jump. Please help.

Thanks

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
I dont think you will get anybody to post directions, maybe you could tag along when some one else goes.....

where in SC are you from? did you work at Cycleworks in Capitola?

ctrenc

Chimp
Mar 3, 2005
Bellingham, wa
Yes I did. Are you the guy that came into cycleworks when you were at sea otter with your son? I'm sorry I lost your number crossing the states last summer. Did you go to Sea Otter this year? Ironically, my girlfriend and I are going to Santa Cruz this weekend for a wedding. PM me and we'll exchange numbers.

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
Hey, I just sent you a pm

We went to Sea Otter.. It was a great time again.. Morgan made it to the semi's in Jr X Mtx... Have fun in SC and give us a ring when you return...Charles

searching7

Chimp
Mar 3, 2005
I'll bring my bike in and show you how it turned out. I'm pretty busy with stuff right now, so it may be a bit before I get in.