Quantcast

) Day before psuedo-religious gorging day (

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I’ve got some stuff you don’t need, if you’re interested. I’d like to sell a pair of NOBL 37 crabon wheels laced to Chris King hubs, for instance.
How have you not sold those yet??

Looks like you need to make sure you get a ride in today if the forecast foot of snow materializes in your area for tomorrow it might necessitate plank sliding or pumping up the tyres on the fatty :p

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Driving later.

Checking deals on stuff I don't need now.
Family keeps asking for my xmas list. It seems to have pre-teen sized race gear, karting tools, and karting support stuff. Wifey has been telling everybody they can either contribute to Haley's new helmet or her new motor - either way, it involves calling the shop and adding money to our account.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
oh boy oh boy oh boy

I saw motor oil on sale a few weeks ago, but delayed grabbing some. Walked into the store on the weekend and the sale was gone.

But looks like its on sale again, for even cheaper, at walmart. Score.
1700664391878.png

ANYWAYS, ride night. Looks like it'll be sloppy AF out there, its been kind of raining off and on for over 24 hours now. I brought the wet lube. :brows:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
How have you not sold those yet??

Looks like you need to make sure you get a ride in today if the forecast foot of snow materializes in your area for tomorrow it might necessitate plank sliding or pumping up the tyres on the fatty :p
Honestly, they haven't been sold because I haven't tried. Whoops! I really ought to get them listed though... would help pay for Gamora. I did get my 130 sold though... didn't even have to take a single picture or post it anywhere!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Donating blood. Dentist later. Then a consulting meeting and working 4-10 from home.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
at 7-8%?

on 1.6m that's like more than a hundred dollars!
This is true. However place is 10,700/acre, 1 mile outside of town. Going auction prices are 15,000+/ acre for similar land. Long term development potential is fairly high. Interest sucks at the moment, but trying to get a quite wealthy land lord to help bankroll the deal. We’ll see what happens. Next door farm usually only comes for sale once in your life.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Aloha kakahiaka. Another day in paradise.

How much, aaaand what's the ID on those rims?
Uuuhhh.... 37, duh. Kidding, I kid. Do you want to know inner diameter, or inner width? Inner width is 30mm, unsure on inner diameter but it's kinda mute since the wheels are built and I ain't unbuilding them.

That's what I have. Hubs, nips, and decals are red. Wagon wheel 29er version. Rear rim is brand new, never ridden, and has black decals affixed but red ones ready to be sticked on them. Front rim and both hubs have under 3 months of riding on them. Hubs are 6-bolt pattern. Boost spacing so 15 x 110mm front and 12 x 148mm rear. They've just been sitting in the garage for the last year or more.

I dunno... they're $1800 retail, low miles on 3/4 and no miles on 1/4, super good shape, etc. I'd honestly list them for $1400 considering the truly "like new" condition and then expect to haggle from there...

You like, you want? How much you give to me? The women, I sell them to you.

Edit to add specs:
Rim Diameter: 29″
Hole Count: 32h
Depth: 20.5mm
Width: 37mm
Inner Width: 31mm/30mm
Weight: 450/550g
ERD: 597
XD driver

Did I mention they're red?

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Honestly, they haven't been sold because I haven't tried. Whoops! I really ought to get them listed though... would help pay for Gamora. I did get my 130 sold though... didn't even have to take a single picture or post it anywhere!
Those 130s are in demand. I looked for a small forever and ended up with a Switchblade (which I am not sure that I love).

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Those 130s are in demand. I looked for a small forever and ended up with a Switchblade (which I am not sure that I love).
People love them, and they're a great bike. Interesting that they're in such high demand, what with the 'new' lineup out now... but it's either 120 or 140 now, so maybe people just want that 'sweet spot' in the middle? I made mine into more of a 140 bike, with a longer stroke rear shock and a Cascade Components link... but it just wasn't the bike for me. Slightly too small, in geo/size and travel.

I have a friend with a Switchblade, and he loves it! It is a fair amount of bike though... what are you unsure about? FWIW, his girlfriend rides the Trail 429 and loves it as well. She's a less aggressive rider on the descents, the Trail 429 fits her sensibilities nicely.