Quantcast

>>Dead Presidents GMT<<

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Today is "family day". so I have to take a day of vacation caus' the kids' schools and daycares are closed. it's -13°F, but with the wind, it's closer to -38°F. I'm going crazy with the kids indoors. gonna have to bundle them up and get them out the door...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Happy Family Day everybody!! They should move this holiday to the summer. Who wants a day off in the winter?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got in a couple of good rides over the weekend. Other than a few seasonably cold days we have avoided the shit winter weather you northern Monkeys have suffered. It seems that ends tonight. Off to Charlotte for a conference tomorrow afternoon.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Ride and socialized this weekend. Not too shabby. Have to work today so I went in early to try and avoid the shitheads though my efforts were in vain. Darned people...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! Damn cold here, and staying like that for at least another week. Mucho houses are in trouble with snow and ice dams since this region has not seen this much snow and cold since the Mayflower and we are not built for this crap.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
saucemans bbq is good....have some asshole take you there if they are open.
Will try to check it out. I will be doing my best to avoid co-workers and industry types after work hours, will probably hang with a friend up in Mooresville.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Will try to check it out. I will be doing my best to avoid co-workers and industry types after work hours, will probably hang with a friend up in Mooresville.
just beware of bbq w/slaw that resembles tuna fish/mc donalds pink hamburger paste.......shit is fucking disgusting.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Jeezus, you east coasties have it rough... it's 65 degrees here and I'm sore as shit from swinging hand tools yesterday. Only two raw blisters, not bad.

Spent the morning trying to get the 4month old to fall asleep but only succeeded in inundating my clothes with the scent of baby poo.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Real Estate people think the world revolves around them. They are wrong. It revolves around me, Haha! I am off to the bank motherphuggers. I like to win.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Choosing to try to interject Sunny Weather with Dinner tonight. Ground Pork, Ginger, Liberty Cucumber w/ Red Jalapeno, and Hoisin Sauce in a Pita. Spring Salad, w/ some Chipotle Cheddar dressing. Maybe a Limbo IPA if I am feeling it.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Walking past a restaurant called Dushi Burger my 12yo asked his grandma if they offered douchebags for leftovers. Many lulz were had.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I facilitated the acquisition of the property which the building will be built on. Made money by simply having money. I reneged on the actual building the building part of the deal, and yet the drawings and approved plans are mine to make even more money on.
Sounds shady, but I guess that is just how the bong shed industry is.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Massage today, and 2 job interviews materialized for later in the week.

Hopefully they'll turn into a jorb. All this frugal living is cramping my style. Apart from my upcoming weekend in Vegas, of course.

That Porsche 991 GT3 isn't going to drive itself though, now is it?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Flew back SEA->DEN today. Southwest briefly lost then found the car seat. Land Cruiser fired up faithfully, with a solid 6" of mushy condensed snow atop it from having hung out at the park and ride since Jan 31.

Tomorrow back to my basement cave in the hospital.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Sleeting here now. They said we would get 3-5 in. of snow, not even close. Took my dad to the store and you would think that the next ice age was upon us by how empty the shelves were. Jeezus christ people, your fat asses are not going to starve to death overnight.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I went to Art School/college about an hour from the NC coast. When the threat of a hurricane presented itself, the groceries stores would run out of beer and frozen pizza. Plenty of milk and bread. We would have hurricane parties that usually consisted of a bunch of us sitting on the porch getting trashed while watching other people's belongings fly by in the wind.

I lived a couple of blocks from the School of Art in this completely whacked out neighborhood. One fourth of July everyone in that area dropped acid and shot bottle rockets at each other all night. The only sober people there were the parents of a prospective student. They were a bit taken back.

The cops would show up every now and then to tell us to put out the fires as furniture smashing and burning were weekly occurrences.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
so you went to ECU, eh, AMS...
Yes, yes...let the hate flow through you.
Buncho ice and freezing rain here in South Car-lot. With highs in the low 40s by tomorrow afternoon, I'll be riding Poston after lunch. :D

Last edited: