Quantcast

Demos this season in the Seattle area.

andres611

Chimp
Jun 28, 2007
I find fun going to the demos from all the different manufacturers. Trying different bikes in the local trails is always a good time.

Anyone know about demos coming up to the area?

The only one I know of is from Specialized, May 16 at St Edwards.

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
We will have approximately 20 bikes that we will be demoing at the trails, including A-lines, Sixes, Shores (with Hammerschmidt), Fluids, Fluid LTs, Empires, Four XXXX, and Fazes. With the diverse trail selection at South Sea Tac, we should have a Mountain Bike for every style of riding, and this will be a great opportunity for people to check out our latest bikes from 2009. We will be onsite from 10am-6pm

Host: Go Huck Yourself, g.h.y. bikes & Norco
Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009
Time: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Street: 2151 S. 200th St.

Spokompton

Monkey
May 15, 2005
Spokane WA
We will have approximately 20 bikes that we will be demoing at the trails, including A-lines, Sixes, Shores (with Hammerschmidt), Fluids, Fluid LTs, Empires, Four XXXX, and Fazes. With the diverse trail selection at South Sea Tac, we should have a Mountain Bike for every style of riding, and this will be a great opportunity for people to check out our latest bikes from 2009. We will be onsite from 10am-6pm

Host: Go Huck Yourself, g.h.y. bikes & Norco
Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009
Time: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Street: 2151 S. 200th St.
Colonnade would be a way better place for a demo. SST has jumps and crappy single track, not really the same variety found at Colonnade.

What do I know, I live on the other side. :imstupid:

trees4me

Chimp
Apr 16, 2009
Seatac has some nice flow lines/jumps as well as a good variety of rolling XC. There's a few fun spots around to make the XC trails interesting, but it's definitely an urban/year-round area.

I-5Col has no XC, so anyone wanting to pedal a demo bike is SOL. It's fun and all, just not for testing how a bike handles trails/pedals/etc.

GHY
The more demos the better! Thanks!

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Colonade is a great skills building place but a bit too choppy for testing bikes. The variety at SST suits all the bikes not just a couple.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
Spokompton you are on crack! There is some rather fun loops to be had at SST.

Head up to the cemetery for a pretty good test of a bike's flat-cornering abilities, pedaling abilities and such. Then drop by the flow park for some drops to flat :)

GHY - nicely done!

andres611

Chimp
Jun 28, 2007
That Demo was a blast. The park was awesome to test their big bikes and then rest of the trails were a lot of fun on their XC line.

what else do we have coming to town, any idea?