Quantcast

Details on the Chutes & Ladders freeride comp in Ashland this Saturday?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
afoboarder02 said:
all you fags who didn't make it down or are hating on the cancel, here's what happened that day. 5 pm friday, seth rand gets a call from the city saying the insurance had a clause saying no wooden structures! nobody knew until then or else i wouldn't have helped for two weeks almost falling off the 20 ft. drops holding on to 16' 2x6". it rained at least 3 inches during the 3-4 days prior to the event. the dirt jumps were more like dirt piles in a mud lake so they were unhittable. the gaps were solid and i think there is some footy that shows it. go to www.ragefilms.com and check it out. insane clip on the showtime booter. rex casillo killed it. i know cam mccaul was stoked to be there and was going to tell his friends that didn't show to make it down next time. most of the riders that came did not go home clean or hungry. there was shuttling going on all day and i know that the scene down there got blown up that day. everyone was stoked. inbetween shuttles riders got to enjoy a lunch in lithia park with some little tree and table jibbing going down. the food was killer, thanks to the boys - barefoot, kiai, and seth(not rand), all boys from hawaii. $500 worth of food for everybody to enjoy for free!!!!! and talk about all the redbull you can drink. 20 cases got finished during the building of the course, and about 10 more the day of the would-be event. i don't think anyone had any complaints about not getting to ride because i think everyone rode something that day. most riders i've ever seen in a city. so bitches stop bitching about what you don't know.

People MIGHT listen to some of your semi-valid points if you weren't whining like such a little bitch yourself. Basically drop the first and last sentence from your reply and all of a sudden it becomes much more palatable. I'm not calling you a bitch but you are acting like one, so don't come back and act all tough and try to flame me. It's not smart to come into someplace you don't know where a lot of industry people spend time and talk like that. Capiche?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
mackster23 said:
dude hood is like 6 hours from a-town
Harley, in your signature it should read "the correct pronunciation for Adidas" instead of reading "the correct spelling". Everybody spells it right but apparently they say it wrong. I wouldn't know I don't speak German. :D