Quantcast

Deviated septum surgery

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Anyone ever have it done? My pre-op is today. Surgery Tuesday.

Mines real bad. That would explain why I can't do XC real well. I was never able to breath.

Advise? Thoughts?

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by sirknight6
Anyone ever have it done? My pre-op is today. Surgery Tuesday.

Mines real bad. That would explain why I can't do XC real well. I was never able to breath.

Advise? Thoughts?
Actually, it was probably smoking a pack a day that made you unable to do XC real well. Don't make me post that pic...... :devil: .

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Originally posted by mrbigisbudgood
Actually, it was probably smoking a pack a day that made you unable to do XC real well. Don't make me post that pic...... :devil: .
Your right. Even when I didn't smoke, I couldn't breath.

KFulch

Chimp
Jul 10, 2002
NC
My brother in law had a deviated septum. He was up and about a day later w/o too much pain. Good Luck!!!!!

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Wait 'til they pull out the packing and those plastic "butterfly" things! I doesn't hurt or anything (that I can remember), but it's the weirdest feeling..........

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Originally posted by jeb4
Wait 'til they pull out the packing and those plastic "butterfly" things! I doesn't hurt or anything (that I can remember), but it's the weirdest feeling..........
The packing hurt a bit, and your right the feeling was weird as hell. I was amazed at the fact that they were able to shove a tampon up each nostral.:eek: