Quantcast

Diablo 6/27/2009

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Decided to bring the camera, But mostly did riding, it was hard keeping u p with the Westerkamps and the Caramia's, but i finally got a full days riding... didn't take anything special... just a few pics... Check them out!

Kat:

WhoRyder (After Shoulder Injury) Almost at 100 % (my hands were killing me though)

Air Time:

Chris Hucking:

Kyle & Co

Mr. Westerkamp

Dave:

WhoRyder:

I hit almost all the stuff i hit before my shoulder injury, but behind my mind was the injury and re injuring my shoulder so i was cautious....

Took about 20 pics, half came out sh1ty because i was only using my 50mm lens, and the rain/sunshine/Cloudy (all within seconds of each other) didn't help much!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
one of my weaknesses have been shooting in Cloudy areas and i think this set pics pics show that.... if it were sunny my pics would have looked 1000X better..... for some reason i suck when trying to shoot with overcast (cloudy/rain etc....)

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
BTW, that raceface body armour makes me look 30 pounds heavier...and it SUCKS... DO NOT GET THE RACE FACE Body Armour CRAP.... DONOT GET IT!

Last edited:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
The first Cheese Wedge was removed.... which makes more sense because now you'll have TONS of speed when launching off the second one....

i really like that line, and nice Alternative to the SRAM berm is the Trail to the left, which puts you right before the Cheese Wedges.... :-)

sweetbabyd

Chimp
May 20, 2007
Bucks County, PA
nice shots Dave! great pics of Chris! i was camping and riding at Platty all weekend. and it rained. and rained. and then it rained some more! :) good times, good friends.