Quantcast

Dialed.

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Mine just came in, tan looks killer. Now I'm just waiting on the rest of my parts (should be here tomorrow or the day after) and I'll have everything all built up.

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
Pft. It was my idea first.

Gonna run fly brake/cranks/pedals, Odyssey wheels, 28/10, Odyssey stem, Slams (I think), Thomson/Jr. seat, etc. Stokage.
excusssee me?
why were you pm'ing me? i had my bike forsale so i could buy a 3amigos.

the pedals are coming on mine, when im baller status.
i heard bad things about the odyssey wheels, that why i wnet premium/profile
out of hte 8inch bars, i'd only go with United or Sunday, but i just have a little thing in my head against s&m. the jr. seat is damnn small, be ready.

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
a 415? i dont even know what that is.

alllll i know is that i build a 3amigos, and 2 other peopel on the boards order one, and mention it in MY thread.

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
Ha, you don't see to many threads like this in this section (which is why I love it). I think The Obnoxious Cunt needs to smoke a jibber to calm his nerves.

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Got my bike all built up and got to ride it a bit today. The bike is way different than the Fuse that I had. The front end is lighter, and it sits a little different on the back wheel. How it sits with 2 Odyssey J-Peg lighters it weighs in at about 25 pounds and I couldn't be happier. Now if I could just get the rear brake to stop squeeling :)

Attachments