Quantcast

did you lose your ipod at Galbraith on Sunday?

DrewS

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Bellingham, WA
if you lost your ipod up at galbraith let me know and i will give it back to you. but, you must know what type of ipod it is and the songs that are on it! hopefully i can give it back to whoever lost it because these things are a bit pricey

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
DrewS said:
if you lost your ipod up at galbraith let me know and i will give it back to you. but, you must know what type of ipod it is and the songs that are on it! hopefully i can give it back to whoever lost it because these things are a bit pricey
Ummm...well...it's an iPod....with some music on it...and it has...um....some shiny bits.....some more music....and some ear buds....yeeeeeaaahhhh...ummm...:help:
Dunno...I was flooring this weekend wishing I had an iPod to listen to to drown out the wife....good luck.:clue:

bicycleman

Monkey
Dec 7, 2005
Carlsbad, CA
was it a mini by any chance, my step dad over in that area was all pissed about losing his ipod mini, its silver and has all kinds of like Cream, Pink floyd, rollingstones, and led zep and suchm, also i belive it is in a clear rubber case

DrewS

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Bellingham, WA
bicycleman said:
was it a mini by any chance, my step dad over in that area was all pissed about losing his ipod mini, its silver and has all kinds of like Cream, Pink floyd, rollingstones, and led zep and suchm, also i belive it is in a clear rubber case
sorry, aint that one