Quantcast

Didn't take long for, Magnetic Car Ribbon people are at it again.

J

JRB

DVNT said:
I think that's what IAB was saying... :dancing:

Call it strangling if you want, but that just isn't right to pinch on the big guy like that. :nope:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
Call it strangling if you want, but that just isn't right to pinch on the big guy like that. :nope:

Well he said he needed three. :rolleyes:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah pretty soon they'll be some kind of stupid fashion statement. :rolleyes:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:
Yeah pretty soon they'll be some kind of stupid fashion statement. :rolleyes:

Those things look like flea collars for cats...weird seein em on people every where...Its ok for the cancer fund raising, but the political thing...man I cannot imagine getting so excited over politics to wear a bracelet with your candidate choice's name on it...I suppose its no worse than wearing a t shirt with something like a band on it or a bike part company on it...is it?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
Are you talking about cock rings now???

Sure why not?

Beats getting a Prince Albert one drunken night and trying to explain it to the wife.

Not that I would know.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Those things look like flea collars for cats...weird seein em on people every where...Its ok for the cancer fund raising, but the political thing...man I cannot imagine getting so excited over politics to wear a bracelet with your candidate choice's name on it...I suppose its no worse than wearing a t shirt with something like a band on it or a bike part company on it...is it?

Or political coffee cups at 7-11. :think:

I like t-shirts.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
El Jefe said:
Prince Albert, cock rings, DhGirlie comments....must resist jumping in...must resist....

I wonder who came first the man or the piercing?

Was he the first to split wood or something?