Quantcast

Dirtfocus Is Getting Modernized

Eigil

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
East County
From now on you can get your pictures online through AOL Instant Messaging, E-Mail, and for the largest ones, we can host them on our site for your download. These options, like always, are totally free. We can also burn you a CD and mail it to your door, but there will either be a small fee for a CD and shipping, or you can mail it here with a return envelope for no charge. Feel free to check out the site and E-Mail or IM us with any questions.

E-Mail: webmaster@dirtfocus.com
AIM: DirtfocusDotCom

IMALLSLO

Chimp
May 28, 2002
Alhambra,Ca
Just would like to say we all appreciate the effort and time you and the family put in to site. Without you guys my wife would have to actually remember to bring the camera with batteries to the races ;) . So thanks you guys! :thumb:

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
yeah you and your family is really providing a great service to the sport many of us love...thanks again...D

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
We missed you on the ride yesterday, are you still planning on opening up that shop. I keep driving by and seeing nothing but a realtors office and the lawnmower repair place with nothing in between.

Eigil

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
East County
Kornphlake said:
We missed you on the ride yesterday, are you still planning on opening up that shop. I keep driving by and seeing nothing but a realtors office and the lawnmower repair place with nothing in between.
Eh, many issues with that. The realtor said they'd be out a couple months ago, but they're the ones who own it, so we can't really force them out. That, and the fact my parents went out and bought a $210,000 motorhome pretty much cleared out all the surplus cash we were gonna use to start the shop. Maybe if the realtor leaves in a timely fashion...

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
sheesh only $210,000, a shop in alpine would make twice that in profit in the first month :rolleyes: Well it was a good plan, at least you have the dirtfocus website going, that's something.