Quantcast

DJ action from the 06' Teva Mountain Games

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
question, is this invite only or are the jumps open for riders who know what they're doing? ill be in boulder it seems a bit later than that, wishi could see that

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
looks like you can reg for Free Ride Challenge: June 2 ($30)

so is the dirt jump comp availible to anyone?

Feb 13, 2007
looks like you can reg for Free Ride Challenge: June 2 ($30)

so is the dirt jump comp availible to anyone?
You can register for the "freeride challenge" i.e. glorified trials with some ladders thrown it. However, it looks like the DJ comp is going to be invite only. I wish I could get it to be open, but I don't think it's gonna happen this year.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
im curious if it would be possible to just not say "trials" any more? it hasnt been trials for a couple years now. glorified or otherwise.

just noticed the photog at the bottom of pic 3 is about to get a whole lot of not-ebbett with his flash. kekeke.

welshy

Chimp
Jul 28, 2006
richmond,va
I think he was refering to the freeride challenge be called " glorified trials" as nothing about it resembles trials........

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i think they finally changed it away from calling the event "speed trials" just last year. which is nice... but it would be awesome if they just dropped any mention or description of it being "trials" related. unless of course they put anything trials back in it... ? doubt that.