Quantcast

dj street

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I believe those are only available oem. From what I've heard, they are heavy but I don't know first hand. I can't imagine it being much lighter than the regular DJ forks. I want the new shiver sc set at 100mm but it's only available in Europe... : (

stanky_dlx

Chimp
Dec 16, 2003
Hotlanta
Mr Tiles said:
I believe those are only available oem. From what I've heard, they are heavy but I don't know first hand. I can't imagine it being much lighter than the regular DJ forks. I want the new shiver sc set at 100mm but it's only available in Europe... : (
Go to Supergo...the O4 SC Shiver is available ($400).

vallEbikes

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
amherst mass
Mr Tiles said:
it weighs 8lbs and you will be able to buy it this year the shop i work at got the info
it looks stupid :think:

bwagner

Chimp
Feb 14, 2004
Baltimore, Maryland
You can buy it right now! I picked one up last week at my local shop. It's very heavy, and needs stiffer springs for my weight, but it's a nice fork so far. The axle idea is super cool, and they beefed up the seal area of the lowers also so if you mash that area a lot, it'll keep it's shape, unlike the current crop of DJ's for the 26ers. Oh yeah, and as mentioned earlier in this post, it's a 24" only fork, but it works great on bikes designed for 24" wheels, and there are a bunch of those on the market now.