Do any of you ski?

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
SkaredShtles said:
I ski.

I love skiing.

This is my ultimate happy place. If I could do this every day of every year for the rest of my life, I would be content:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

powwwwwwwwwwwwwwwderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

um

YOU SUCK :jealous:

T0mo

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
nedtown, colorado
I agree with S.S, telemarktips.com is good. As for actually skiing, I'd say I like it way more than biking. I've got well over 100 days skiing so far this year (maybe 150 or 160, still going), and NO days on my bike (see my sig for an explaination of that).

above forest lakes a couple weeks ago:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Speaking of skiing. Im and ex racer prick as of this year, and looking at some twin tips, a big change for me. Ive never riden any thing but race skis (really) and was wondering what they were like.

How are the Scott P series skiis? I can get them for about what it costs to flush a turd. I basiclly want a twin tip that can carve and acts like a race ski??? Is that possible, or has my racer prick ignorance gone to the core?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
T0mo said:
I hate racers. :mumble:

Dude, so do I. Thats why i stoped it. Its my Dad, you have no idea what he is like. Only this year i got bigger than him, and can afford my own skiis and lift passes. :blah:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
T0mo said:
I agree with S.S, telemarktips.com is good. As for actually skiing, I'd say I like it way more than biking. I've got well over 100 days skiing so far this year (maybe 150 or 160, still going), and NO days on my bike (see my sig for an explaination of that).

above forest lakes a couple weeks ago:

Tom where can you go skiing this time of year in CO? PM me if you don't want to post it...

T0mo

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
nedtown, colorado
Those pictures were from off of rollins pass. PM me or something if you want to go check it out next weekend, there might be a couple of us ned-folk hiking for turns. Gotta get those august days in!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
T0mo said:
Those pictures were from off of rollins pass. PM me or something if you want to go check it out next weekend, there might be a couple of us ned-folk hiking for turns. Gotta get those august days in!
Sending a PM right now...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Skier. I used to do slalom racing. I love skiing, and in NZ, it is just coming into peak season! I have a season pass to Mt. Rhuapeau I am going next weekend. :D