Quantcast

does anyone make aftermarket Hope mini levers?

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Espen said:
Never heard of any. The standard lever got a good shape, so it's not needed?

One black and one silver now??:eek:

e
I was hoping to find some black aftermarket ones :(

I had to order two silver ones...will keep the good black one as a spare.

Apr 26, 2002
Victoria, BC
Hey mang, how long you been in the states...hmmmm. Anyway how do you like the mini's, one of the local shops has a pretty good sale on them right now. I am a big boy (265lbs) and would need soemthing serious, I kept on cooking my XT's and would like some info on other brakes. Thanks.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Islandmudpuppy said:
Hey mang, how long you been in the states...hmmmm. Anyway how do you like the mini's, one of the local shops has a pretty good sale on them right now. I am a big boy (265lbs) and would need soemthing serious, I kept on cooking my XT's and would like some info on other brakes. Thanks.
Been in the states for like 7 years...

I have Hope M4 brakes with mini levers, but not the Mono Mini brakes.

MMike...how do you know AA_Freeze?

PS: Last week I ordered a set of lever blades from Hope - they sent me a set of Lever assembly's! Dammit! I hope they will take them back, I don't have $200+ to cover their error right now... :dead:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Knuckleslammer said:
Hey guys, I'm gonna BUY HOPES for my bmw fq. What do you suggest, the minis (2 piston) the M4's or the M6's? did I get that right?

Knuckle
The 4's or 6's will work just fine. I love the power of the M6's on my Army.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
jon-boy said:
You could just send the new Hope levers off to be anodised.... probably get it done locally pretty cheap.
it's still pretty pricey...I recall getting mine done a while back and it was still in the $60 ball park.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
well I confirmed that Dangerboy indeed makes levers for Hope brakes. The look like these. Is anyone here using these (with one finger technique) on with their Hayes or Shimano brakes? how do they feel?