Quantcast

Does Kadvang still rule???

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BTW - every time I go to Palo Alto or Menlo I still think it sucks ass. You need to get outta there. If you leave there you will indeed rule.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
H8R said:
BTW - every time I go to Palo Alto or Menlo I still think it sucks ass. You need to get outta there. If you leave there you will indeed rule.
Trust me man as soon as I can I'm out... college is coming sooon.

Kopiklokoli

Monkey
Jul 31, 2004
Nor Cal, of course
So I go to school with The Kadvang, and let me tell you something about MA, although I will agree with you it is not the most Ghetto school in the nation, its pretty damn ghetto. I looked for a picture that was taken last year by a student in one of the bathrooms, apparently someone had their head slammed into a sink and there was blood dripping off the sink and down the walls, but you're right, that is obviously normal for public schools.
And about him being smart, as much as it pains me to say it, he is possibly the smartest person in our grade, and it wouldnt suprise me if he got into every college he applied to (college is that thing you do after high school for those of you who dont know).
Yeah and he has a really nice bike, but I am still faster

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Kopiklokoli said:
And about him being smart, as much as it pains me to say it, he is possibly the smartest person in our grade, and it wouldnt suprise me if he got into every college he applied to
He seems like a bright young man.

He does not rule though.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
DRB said:
Now SB sucks and I hate MMike and Mack can't spell, apparently so bad that he can't even type his password in anymore.
Oh Jesus, I'm getting dragged into this...

I don't kill. I don't rule.

I drink.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
kidwoo said:
You got waitlisted at your safety school?

What a dumbass.

I got waitlisted there too........wasn't my safety though. I got into penn and denied at dartmouth.........do I rule?
you rule, but not for the facts stated above. philly's quite a bit more interesting than han(g)over.

btw, since i did get into my 1st choice under early admission, the rest was just a waste of admissions funds. speaking of, what's the average top-tier college charging for admission fees now?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
narlus said:
you rule, but not for the facts stated above. philly's quite a bit more interesting than han(g)over.

btw, since i did get into my 1st choice under early admission, the rest was just a waste of admissions funds. speaking of, what's the average top-tier college charging for admission fees now?
Christ, I don't even want to know. Oberlin, Wesleyan, and Penn were the ones I got into and was condidering and they were all around 25 grand a year.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i meant just for the pleasure of being batted around by the admissions staff; not actually tuition costs. that's gotta be astronomical by now. good thing brown had a decent financial aid package.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
OGRipper said:
Those who rule, rule.

Those who don't, brag.

:cool:
reminds me of a quote from one of my favortie movies, fear of a black hat.

Veronica:
"You know they say it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for"

Tasty taste:
"And if you notice, I ain't said $hit for a couple 'a minutes now!"

such a great movie.