Quantcast

Does Sen. John Kerry freeride?

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
I saw a picture of him on his road bike today in the Seattle Times but he was wearing baggies. He must have a big bike somewhere too. :D

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I saw a guy the other day riding and talking on the phone. I mean, I can understand riding with a phone in case anything goes wrong (I've done that) but riding and talking? WTF?! Do people do this?

(This is somewhat ironic considering I do ride my bike while eating an ice cream cone or drinking coffee about 2-3 times a week...but still, a phone?)

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
JRogers said:
I saw a guy the other day riding and talking on the phone. I mean, I can understand riding with a phone in case anything goes wrong (I've done that) but riding and talking? WTF?! Do people do this?

(This is somewhat ironic considering I do ride my bike while eating an ice cream cone or drinking coffee about 2-3 times a week...but still, a phone?)
If I'm riding home or something and someone calls me, I'll answer, so I can see that. I talked to someone while riding home today.

J

JRB

bibs said:
yea, he even said it tonite in the debate...he marrid up..SHE FRICKIN LOADED worth over a billion damn, wonder if she has a sisiter?

Probably, but if she looks a little more like ass than Teresa, you could be in trouble. Not to mention, there would be a nut kicking prenup in place. :(