Quantcast

Don't air lips like a quarter.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Thanks mang. First real sesh went down yesterday. We got about a years work left to finish it.
Place has got some serious boostatude.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
is that wall ridable? it doesn't look curved as much as I thought it would be. nice pics!

sixgun_sound

Monkey
Sep 24, 2007
Yakima, WA
If you build the lip correctly you can do what ever you want on it. If you do fudge it up go get your flat shovel and fix it. Trails are meant to be ridden not to sit and stare at.
Dood, do you know who you're talking to about 'building lips correctly'?

Please see Zach's other threads before proceeding.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
If you build the lip correctly you can do what ever you want on it. If you do fudge it up go get your flat shovel and fix it. Trails are meant to be ridden not to sit and stare at.
Really? Now i know how $hit works in the world of the trail boss. Thanks for the advice broseff. Good stuff.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Anyone who thinks you can just whip out a flat shovel and "fix" a damaged lip has probably never taken part in building quality trails....
It might be somewhat possible with the perfect dirt, but not likely.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
hahaha, that is the funniest thing I've read on this board in a while.... I've never met Dank but I have a feeling that cat has had more lips torn down than most have even ridden, nevermind built.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
And sh1t Dank that is some great looking riding and trails as always. You haven't posted in a while but looks like you guys were plenty busy.

Now if it would just stop raining here on the right coast, I'd be able to ride some sh1t myself. F'n Jersey has been getting hit hard.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
post up pics of your yard zack. i was never able to find the issue of dirt that your yard was in.

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
hahaha now that was a funny comment up top ^^

but for realz those trails are way too legit too quit, can we get some more z-dank trail p@rn? i could use some stokage right now

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
And sh1t Dank that is some great looking riding and trails as always. You haven't posted in a while but looks like you guys were plenty busy.

Now if it would just stop raining here on the right coast, I'd be able to ride some sh1t myself. F'n Jersey has been getting hit hard.
Hey I didn't know you were from jersey. Do you ride the snakepit trails at all? Or do you have your own trails. I have my own trails up north.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Hey I didn't know you were from jersey. Do you ride the snakepit trails at all? Or do you have your own trails. I have my own trails up north.
Yup, been riding trails down here since '96 or so. We've got a little spot pretty local.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Yup, been riding trails down here since '96 or so. We've got a little spot pretty local.
sweet, my spot is the same way except it is very secret. Only some of my friends know about it. I actually just had my first trail poacher yesterday, he destroyed the new landing I just built for a hip, and he cased up the other line.

Last edited:

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
indeed, you should have chained him up and made him fill a couple wheelbarrows. thats the only way to guarentee they never ever come back

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Sometimes I like the fact that tons of people know about our spot. When I go there by myself, I have a good chance of being able to ride with someone, or at least have someone watching, in case I have an accident.
Riding trails by yourself sucks.

Matt22inch

Chimp
Apr 28, 2009
FTL Ga.
hahaha, that is the funniest thing I've read on this board in a while.... I've never met Dank but I have a feeling that cat has had more lips torn down than most have even ridden, nevermind built.
I have never had anything I built torn down. and to everyone who thinks they are a bad ass just because the said "Hey man nice jumps" to Zack I invite you to ride my trails. Lets see how good you really are. Yeah those things look bad ass! I admit. But if you can't get you $hit back to perfect every time it gets messed up than you need to go and learn from some one who knows how.

Now stop acting like a hard ass and go ride your bikes.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
I have never had anything I built torn down. and to everyone who thinks they are a bad ass just because the said "Hey man nice jumps" to Zack I invite you to ride my trails. Lets see how good you really are. Yeah those things look bad ass! I admit. But if you can't get you $hit back to perfect every time it gets messed up than you need to go and learn from some one who knows how.

Now stop acting like a hard ass and go ride your bikes.
:no: :stop: :banned: