Quantcast

Don't get so drunk you pass out!

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
LMFAO... thank god I was finished with my coffee.

I saw the first picture and could only think of how bad I would have to pee in the morning after heavy drinking...

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
Back in college we would have these crazy 'lude parties.... Many a passed out bastard would walk around the next day with a fully illustrated face....

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
dh girlie said:
I see wedding photos in the making. Those are great to crack out at events like weddings or bachelor parties. Saran wrap has that nice not so breathable feel. At my bachelor party, the gents threatened to wrap me in plastic naked and put me in a chair out on the front lawn. LOL. Great stuff.
Those two appear to be comfortable.......

Mike

J

JRB

Meat Foot said:
I see wedding photos in the making. Those are great to crack out at events like weddings or bachelor parties. Saran wrap has that nice not so breathable feel. At my bachelor party, the gents threatened to wrap me in plastic naked and put me in a chair out on the front lawn. LOL. Great stuff.
Those two appear to be comfortable.......

Mike

Like when Joey and Ross were taking naps together on Friends.

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
loco-gringo said:
Like when Joey and Ross were taking naps together on Friends.
May have seen that. Do I admit I watched that show here? Anyway, they had the look of eeewwww. Get the hell away from me. So you wanna go out for breakfast?

Mike

J

JRB

Meat Foot said:
May have seen that. Do I admit I watched that show here? Anyway, they had the look of eeewwww. Get the hell away from me. So you wanna go out for breakfast?

Mike

Are you hitting on me??? :nope:

Cooter - it does make you feel nervous huh??? My body is numb from looking at it too.

J

JRB

Meat Foot said:
Forgot the use of quotes. That would help the context of it all. Pretty my whole post above should have quotes. But you knew that...

Yeah - but that would've been no fun. Stosh is easier to pick up than I am anyway. :thumb:

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
LOL. Good stuff.

My friends would give people what we called "taco butt". You take your taco fixins and, well, you can probably figure it out.

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
Bullitrider said:
LOL. Good stuff.

My friends would give people what we called "taco butt". You take your taco fixins and, well, you can probably figure it out.
Beautiful! Right up there with tea bagging. If you ain't heard of it, ask someone else. Not your mother for cryin' out loud!

Mike

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Man, those are great pics.

Today, friend of mine told me about a prank they pulled on someone I know once when he was drunk. They snuck into his room, cleaned out his underwear drawer, dumped the contents into a water-filled trashcan and left it outside overnight. Next day he had a 20 pount block of underwear.