Quantcast

Don't you just hate it...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Yes, its terrible, absolutely awful. ;)

So ahh.. is she in S.B.? :love:

J

JRB

Her head looks like 4 times smaller than it should. You are ok bro.

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
dexterq20 said:
No she's not, you dirty old man. :nope: She's stuck in New Yawk. :stosh:
Ouch! Jeez, 28 is pretty young for "dirty old man" status. Any luck getting a fake ID junior? :D

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Zark said:
Ouch! Jeez, 28 is pretty young for "dirty old man" status. Any luck getting a fake ID junior? :D
Hahaha, a fake ID so you can be younger? That's a new one.

I called you a dirty old man cuz she's only 16, which makes things a bit sketchy. Maybe I shouldn't have started this thread... :think:

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
dexterq20 said:
Hahaha, a fake ID so you can be younger? That's a new one.

I called you a dirty old man cuz she's only 16, which makes things a bit sketchy. Maybe I shouldn't have started this thread... :think:
No, I was saying a fake ID for yer underage ass!

No I keep it 18 & up. There's no gal so hot to be worth jail time.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Who hasn't? tell her to take a number and get to the back of the line behind the hippy chicks, super models and anorexics! :D
ahahahahaha - He should have a reality show called "All my bitches". :thumb:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
ahahahahaha - He should have a reality show called "All my bitches". :thumb:

Seriously! Golgi, Aaron Spelling called is gonna sue you for copyright infringement.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
No..... don't hate it. Just going to marry her. It's funny I never met my friend Peter's sister. Then one day shortly after we started dating my other friend Dave remarked "wow your dating Peter's sister. She was away at college most of the time I've known Peter so I never met her. Small world huh.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dh girlie said:
Who hasn't? tell her to take a number and get to the back of the line behind the hippy chicks, super models and anorexics! :D
LOL! Only 1 hippy chick is after me at the moment and I dont want her to be, and no anorexic women are in pursuit(sp). Though I do have a date with the model chick you are refferring to tomorrow :p We are going out for sushi and Sake... then we are going to hit Oktoberfest and stumble around like drunk morons I believe :thumb: It should be a good time, I just hope we hit it off... she's not really the type of chick I usually get involved with so I'm kind of nervous :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
It also sucks when you're GF's brother's GF is hot as seen on the right in this PIC.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
stosh said:
It also sucks when you're GF's brother's GF is hot as seen on the right in this PIC.
I know how you can solve that problem: just unscrew your gf;s head and unscrew her brothers gf head to.. and put your gf's head on her hotter body. :thumb:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Lefty said:
I know how you can solve that problem: just unscrew your gf;s head and unscrew her brothers gf to.. and put your gf's head on her body. :thumb:
:confused:

Can you draw us a picture? Or maybe a flow chart would work....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Lefty said:
I know how you can solve that problem: just unscrew your gf;s head and unscrew her brothers gf to.. and put your gf's head on her body. :thumb:
:stosh:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Lefty said:
Sheet.. that biggins guy always...:mumble: i thought he had his hands full.. with Megan Black is beautiful..

:rolleyes:
well i did get some new pics in my e-mail last night from megan black. they are friggin hot to. all i have to say is mmmmmm damn!

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
stosh said:
"Alright, Bree, Mary. . . forget about all these cameras. It's just the two of you, me telling you what to do, and your raw, animal urges channeling out through your bodies."

The girls nod, giggle, and smile nervously. . .

[looks around at cameras] "Everybody ready? Ok, let's go."

The music begins: "Bow-chicka-bow-wow"

And another hit is made :D