Votes: 8 25.0%
  • mountainbiker

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters

Dark Helmet

Chimp
Mar 18, 2002
So Cal
I can't answer such a question when the person posting the poll can't even spell downhiller correctly. :confused:
This is a very dumb poll. Shouldn't poll posts be okayed first by admins b4 going on line? What's next, Ford vs. Chevy poll? :angry: C'mon!

Substance people substance! :rolleyes:

S

Sniper

Originally posted by Dark Helmet
I can't answer such a question when the person posting the poll can't even spell downhiller correctly. :confused:
This is a very dumb poll. Shouldn't poll posts be okayed first by admins b4 going on line? What's next, Ford vs. Chevy poll? :angry: C'mon!

JEEP!!!

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Come on, give the guy a break. He's certainly not the first person to spell something wrong on this board! No need to bash him right away.

And I'm sure that we all understand what he probably meant...he probably meant "when mtb'ing, do you consider yourself a dh'er or XC'er?"
Though there are certainly more and more different kinds of styles than that.

Me? I'm a short, fat guy on a bike.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Originally posted by Dark Helmet

Lighten up Frances.
Its apparent that english is not his first language.

If you want to make fun of something, rip on MMike for insisting to use a "u" in words like colour.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We love our young Austrian friends who ride!!!! I think his English is pretty darn good for a youngster who obviously is still learning our language :) .

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by KrusteeButt
Come on, give the guy a break. He's certainly not the first person to spell something wrong on this board! No need to bash him right away.

And I'm sure that we all understand what he probably meant...he probably meant "when mtb'ing, do you consider yourself a dh'er or XC'er?"
Though there are certainly more and more different kinds of styles than that.

Me? I'm a short, fat guy on a bike.
Fat guy in a little coat.

cec808

Chimp
Jun 26, 2002
Hawaii
Um... Yeah. I let the bike take ME for a ride downhill, and just as long as I don't mess up, we don't get into a knarly crash. So is that XC or DH? :confused: :think:

I just LOVE that Kona Stinky 5!:D

cec808

Chimp
Jun 26, 2002
Hawaii
Originally posted by 200xRyder
I would be a down hiller but there aint no good hills you can go down here without smacking a tree with your face :D
Excuses, excuses!! :nopity:
Get one chainsaw and cut um down, brah!:thumb:

200xRyder

Chimp
Jun 27, 2002
TrikeRiders.com
lol@cec. Good Idea but I doubt New York State would appreciate me exscavating their land where I shouldnt be riding anyway....ahh flock it!

Gone to get the chainsaw,
Rob