Quantcast

Down and out in Tx

rephlex

Chimp
Sep 26, 2003
Where are all the Tx downhill folks at...Im looking for places or racing events in tx that are strictly downhill ...if anyone knows of any ...any info would be greatly appreciated!!

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
Whats up man, looking for some good dh. pm me and will get together. A couple of use series dhers hear in austin have a couple of really good downhills (very secret)only a hand full of people know. theres one in particular that we call private dancer.
well lets just say its pretty hard to stay on the bike.

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
pretty hard for you.beeyotch.so if its so secret, what are the credentials one must have before they are allowed to visit this super secret stripper trail you speak of because im the most gnar gnar DHer south of the river and i aint skeert.lets just put it this way I HIT THE NEW LEFTY AT TRU.i am a bad mofo and i will school your trail.

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
well maggotbrian your resume sould consist of one or more red bull ride events, a clip of you in any of the videos. You should all so have a major sponsor. So when ever you wont to ride the private dancer just send me a copy of your resume and will go from there.
and one more thing you have to be excepted by the dirty mc bait god.

dirty mc bait cartel member# 420

shiversc120

Chimp
Jul 29, 2003
austin Texas
the new lefty is soo awsome! to bad i wasent there to help build but noone ever tells us "young guns" what happining we just get lucky to see yall at the trails sometimes and every sunday.......ya right and this is matt on the kona scrap with the shivers. cya

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
yo cipher-

there is a dh race in el paso this coming weekend.some of us atx folk are going.where do you live?get in contact with us sometime and well show you what weve got.post up and try to make it to el paso.it should be sick.-T

rephlex

Chimp
Sep 26, 2003
that sounds phat...only thing is this weekend i already have some prearranged plans...but next weekend me and my boy want to make a trip up to Austin...we could be there early sat morning...we are in Houston....how can i get in touch with you guys..shoot me an email...and will hook up for the following weekend in austin...decipher13@hotmail.com... laterzzz

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
cool then will be waiting for you, I'll wake up early to meet you guys. i'll get with you next week to arrange a meeting place.

rephlex

Chimp
Sep 26, 2003
we will be ready and looking forward to it....just give us a shout sometime next week to arrange a meeting place..pezce

rephlex

Chimp
Sep 26, 2003
give me a general area or address..and ill look it up on map quest...so i can print out a map on how to get there...i would be coming up 290 to 35...im real familiar with austin and llano area..but if you could give me an address of a loc i can go from there...aight...laterz