Quantcast

downhillzeypher vs lovebunny round 1!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
I'll bet $5 that LOOnatic's shorts smell worst than Metal's pads -especially he's now sweating it in the south.

NASCAR RULEZ, Boy!

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I live nowhere near SoCal..but this is good stuff. Why don't you asshats come ride Windrock for the 3rd round...if needed, that is.

I vote lovemuffin for the 2nd round KO.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
merrrrjig said:
I will revise the banner later! I think a skidding contest would be sick! Is anyone on DHZephers side?
I'll take downhillzypher's side because he showed me his trails and ate In N Out with us. I got's 10$ on Dave!

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
ncrider said:
Oh my god this is the greatest thing since sliced bread. The only rule is you guys have to take this as fun, no fighting, it's all about the race.

So here are the stats:

David(Downhillzypher):
17 years old? maybe 18 soon
resides in the 909
weighs in at about 150
pretty tall
drives a big truck and will frod like a mad man in a dirt lot.
Rides a big hit and hails to the Dark Side.

Strengths:
20 pink bike feet drops to flat
Black tank tops
Spikes

Weakness:
Longsleeve Jerseys.
The ellusive moving bolder

TJ(Lovebunny):
15 1/2 years old
Resides in the 619
weighs 135 soaking wet
maybe 5' 8"
Just got his learners permit and a Nissan Pathfinder
Rides a Balfa BB7 w/ a shiver and Hails to the good side.

Strenghts:
eats rock gardens for breakfast
has quick Bunny reflexes
rides a DH race bike
Is sponsored by Mom Industries, and some other team w/1000 riders and has a traveling cheerleader

Weakness:
The Fronj
Drops to flat
The Darkside

Some quick edits... I'm a bit away from 18 (Jan 31), my truck is wayy cooler than TJ's, and my name is not the initials of the city of origin of my teamates. lol. and all that on top of my SN is way less embarassing than LOVEbunny

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
Wow. looks like there is some fighting here. I cant wait to see the results at the Cal State. cause I guess it will be some real downhilling. NO WALL!!! Giver eh?

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
No TJ it's just between you and Harcore. The rest of us will enjoy a relaxing gravity assisted ride down the mountain and a BBQ after that. :D

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Last Saturday, I overheard Downhillzipper talking to the Ultimate Warrior about racer boys wearing "team attire" and that they look gay. It wasn't funny until I saw him pointing at TJ wearing his TNT jersey.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
So the last section at Wilson is "short and shuttlable" 15-20 min. Thats where the race should be. If one of you keel over and die on us, it'd be nice to search in a smaller than 10 mile area. :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
downhillzeypher said:
Tell TJ to wear his flaming homo jersey then. It'll be easier to spot him when he's covered in my dust.
Man, don't you go to school? :)

I think we should have a prize. Other than bragging/mocking rights. Loser has to wear a skirt next race. Winner gets a cool hat or root beer (they are under 21!). Shoot, I would donate something like some grips or something. Let's make it REALLY interesting.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Yeah I'm in engineering right now. I have a sub. so it's all good.

I have no idea what I want TJ to do when he loses. He prolly already wears skirts in his own time so I don't think it's really a punishment lol.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Ciaran said:
Is that the criteria? If you don't crash you are a racer and if you do crash you are freeride? Well shoot, then I am the biggest freerider of them all. (I crash a lot!)
LMAO hahahah well I thought I was a DH racer, but I guess I fit the criteria for freerider! Looks like I can forget about the Cal State Race and just go crash all over TWP!

I got I got a bottle of water and a Monster Energy on TJ, because I'm a ****in broke ass and TJ saw me race this past weekend. haha :thumb:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ncrider said:
very well, we can have a seperate event for the cross dressers. ;)
4X X-dresser races? As weird as it is, I would pay money to watch lovebunny, and downhillzypher race in ball gowns. LOL :D

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Ciaran said:
4X X-dresser races? As weird as it is, I would pay money to watch lovebunny, and downhillzypher race in ball gowns. LOL :D
LFAO hahahaha OMG hahahaha I would pay to see that also!! haha name the time and place and I'll hand you over my race money for the next race! lol Dude, I'm gonna have to watch TJ and Dave go at it next weekend!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
lovebunny said:
whoever loses wears chick garb at the next race. and the winner gets to choose it
Ouch! Man, someones gonna have to ride dressed as a hooker! HAHAHAHA!