Quantcast

Drunken Driving Video

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Driving home from Louisiana Saturday this guy almost ran into me twice. After observing for a few minutes I realize this guy isn?t just stupid he?s totally **** hammered wasted. I wanted to take some video but missed the worst stuff because I also decided that after he drifted into several other lanes almost side swiping several other cars I decided to try to do something about it, so I called 911.
I followed for a while capturing the following video, believe me the video looks pretty tame as opposed to real life, I added titles to hopefully fully represent the effect. At the end I saw a police officer and tried to pull off and flag him down. It didn?t work and the guy disappeared.
I have the guys license plate so if somebody can do a search please email, I?d LOVE to send this dillhole a copy.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Driving home from Louisiana Saturday this guy almost ran into me twice. After observing for a few minutes I realize this guy isn?t just stupid he?s totally **** hammered wasted. I wanted to take some video but missed the worst stuff because I also decided that after he drifted into several other lanes almost side swiping several other cars I decided to try to do something about it, so I called 911.
I followed for a while capturing the following video, believe me the video looks pretty tame as opposed to real life, I added titles to hopefully fully represent the effect. At the end I saw a police officer and tried to pull off and flag him down. It didn?t work and the guy disappeared.
I have the guys license plate so if somebody can do a search please email, I?d LOVE to send this dillhole a copy.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Contact your local police department and bring in the video. There is nothing like knocking on the door of a drunk driver with video evidence, or reckless driving at the minimum.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
What happened when you called 911?
I think it's crazy that in 9:55 you couldn't get a state trooper onto a highway in the middle of the day.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
What happened when you called 911?
I think it's crazy that in 9:55 you couldn't get a state trooper onto a highway in the middle of the day.
I actually followed the guy for the better part of 20 minutes. 911 took the info but they didnt seem real interested. I thought it was unusual that a trooper wasnt around because in the 45 miles i was in louisiana there were at least 15 cops coming into Texas i only saw one or two which it totally opposite what it normally is. So the moment i saw an officer i took the chance but wasnt able to flag the guy down.
If nobody can do license plates searches i'm going to sign up for a service and do it myself.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Girlfriend called in 9-1-1 in jersey (where cops sit every 15 feet) said the guy hit the opposite lane curb, than ran a red and more or less spent 5 minutes escaping death by the foot, 9-1-1 wasnt interested and sent nobody. 9-1-1=useless, AND costs 7 bucks!

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
How did 911 cost seven bucks? Thought all cell based 9111 emergency calls were totalyl free?
Pretty sure its 7 bucks per call (at least thats what the news said a few months ago) it was a 5/1/1 denomination with the place that answers, the state(S)?, and the police or something.

padrik5

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Silverdale, Wa
freakin cops! any hoo I got a dui pulling out of my work...

I pulled out and got pulled over a 100 yrds down the road had a couple beers after work, officer asked if I had been drinking I said yes, oops.

asked to do a sobriety test, I did and passed, I was asked to do a breth test, nope.

went to jail. :mad:

don't drink and drive, it's the law.

funny thing is cop didn't think I was drunk, I told him a I had two beers...

but they were doing a stop and pop at the bar up the street and he thought I pulled out from there.

don't drink and drive, it's the law. :think:

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Funny, we've alerted 911 about drunk drivers before and had California Highway Patrol cops come out of nowhere in VERY short order and do something about it. People who were posing legitimate threats too. I have a feeling we weren't the only ones calling in those instances though.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I called once for a guy backing up onto the 101 S from the shoulder while traffic was doing 60+, after passing people doing about 85 a minute before. An officer was there REALLY fast to pull him over! I'm surprised 911 didn't do anything about your call, especially when the guy could have easily killed people while driving...

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
My friends and I were once pulled over for mooning a guy who cut us off (ski trip shenanigans on the 395).

He called in and then tallied us until we got pulled over. We denied it and the cop couldn't do **** but the moral of the story, mooning is worse than drunk driving!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Can you delete this video before I get arrested?

Sheesh, can't a guy have a few drinks during the holidays?

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Can you delete this video before I get arrested?

Sheesh, can't a guy have a few drinks during the holidays?
nice. In montana they come flying out of no where to bust drunk drivers. Since I am in the business of DUI's (SCRAM bracelet salesman what what) I call em in all the time.

Okraz

Chimp
Jun 18, 2008
Probably not too safe or smart on your part to be driving and filming at the same time. person was probably texting while driving, just as bad as driving drunk.