Quantcast

Duthie DWB jump line work party sun 1/24

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
We are going to be working on building a lander for the next jump, lots of logs cut up but we are going to need a hand to move them into place.

Trails are really getting good, quite impressed with every trail I rode today, all had new improvments and are flowing better than ever. But there is much work to be done before the grand opening so we are looking for all the help we can get.

Thanks!

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Also, our trail has had slight changes and is still a work in progress. Always a good idea to look before you leap!

I almost hit someone coming down dirt core line. I know its tempting to jump up on a structure to scoop it out first but be aware that someone could come flying down the trail at anytime. I try to call out RIDER! when I am coming down the jump lines now.

Fromet

Monkey
May 26, 2006
Seattle
The current jump in progress is designed to give you a boost so you can get your trick on. After that, word on the street is a tall step up to dial in those tricks injury free. Come on out and lend a hand to finish up the last two bangers on the flow line.