Quantcast

e13 pedal?

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Did the E13 pedal ever make it out????

I'm in the market for a new Pedal and it's a toss up between the e13 and the Canfield, the Canfield's are in stock.... the e13's are Missing in Action....

did i miss something here?

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
What a joke. Takes them 3-4+ years to design a PEDAL. That's some solid engineering muscle over there...
New products that have come out since e13 (DW really) first showed you the prototype pedals: an entire new range of chainguides, the Delta System on the Revolt, and several incarnations of the new DW-link/Turner. I'd call that some prioritized engineering muscle.

Santa Maria

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Austria
Twenty6!!!!
Twenty 6 Pedals look good and are super light, but the are not strong enough for real DH purposes IMO

I used them the last season on my dh bike and was not too impressed. The have serious play, the pins bent easiliy at so aon.

Great pedals for an AM/ Enduro bike but for DH I am back on Burgtecs

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
I like my straitlines! I think they might be heavyish? But I have smacked rocks, even got tossed off the bike and broke my foot last year on a stump hit, and still good.

My only complaint is that they're SHARP and my clumsy ass keeps shredding the back of my left calf!

Lotsa of nice pedals out there! I wish those e13's would show up already!