Quantcast

Earth Muffins

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Earth muffins search effort in vain.

Will Polst, long standing member of environmental activist group,"Earth Muffins" dropped a "burrito bag" somewhere along a hiking trail near Mt. Hood, OR. For those of you who aren't "in the know", a burrito bag is a ziplock baggy filled with cat litter. Some hikers carry these with them, so they won't contaminate the outdoors if they need to have a bowel movement. You simply go in the bag, then put toilet paper in bag with it, zip it up and go about your hike with the knowledge that you did what you had to do, to keep the outdoors great!

"I had it in my pocket, but somewhere along the way I must have dropped it" said Polst, in between sobs. The Earth Muffins formed an assembly of over 150 people to look for the contaminating, non-biodegradable item. We have been going for three days straight and have had no luck.

During the event, Jane Pilliar and George Fullman also lost burrito bags. Jane Pilliar: "I tried to hold it, but just couldn't, then it fell from my jacket when jumping across a fast-moving brook. Poor fishies!" Fullman: "This is a catastrophe, a terrible, horrific event.....I can't talk about it"

In unrelated news, FBI mountaineering officials are investigating a white powdery substance found in a bag of human feces. "We just can't be too careful these days." says Agent Pearlman. "We know those Al Qaeda bastards are very capable of hiding out in the mountains and holes, so we're turning over every stone - nothing in the area will remain untouched." The FBI will be scouring the area, digging out trees, dynamiting caves and even burning in some spots. "They can run, but they can't hide" said Special Agent Smith.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Originally posted by goosemagoo
150 people, 3 days??? Do they work? I hope none of my tax dollars funded 3,600 man hours looking for a bag of crap!
It was really someones stash.
:D

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Originally posted by goosemagoo
150 people, 3 days??? Do they work? I hope none of my tax dollars funded 3,600 man hours looking for a bag of crap!
Not to worry, with the exception of the FBI in the unrelated story, all 150 people were volunteers. :)