Quantcast

ell bike checko

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
looked like it worked well out at the creek that day. i actually like the way P1's ride a lot. we have to meet up and ride again. maybe this weekend or next week.

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
HOW DID YOU do that?????

and thank you
creek is going of the nar nar right now. steve peat went down their last weekend and like it, which was hella sweet.

im at sea otter this weekend but paul will be here give him a call

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
steve peat went down their last weekend and like it, which was hella sweet.
ha, o really? i'm pretty happy with how the creek is turning out, we added about a foot or more to the landing of the first jump, so it's steeper now and much smoother. how'd the second jump's landing turn out?

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
nice ride!

I figured Nemesis had closed up shop, he doesn't return my emails anymore, I guess I'm not part of the cool kids...

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
HOW DID YOU do that?????

and thank you
creek is going of the nar nar right now. steve peat went down their last weekend and like it, which was hella sweet.

im at sea otter this weekend but paul will be here give him a call
are you serious? how did that happen? i'm guessing that one dude riding the jackal brought him down? that's crazy

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
nice ride!

I figured Nemesis had closed up shop, he doesn't return my emails anymore, I guess I'm not part of the cool kids...
no joke. I don't think there are any "cool kids" left.
...don't know what happened to Brad recently, but seems he flaked out a bit and left behind some good customers... Hate to rant here, but I gave up months ago looking forward to some returned parts from him, let alone some returned emails. I'm just waiting for more of that sokoloka drama bs to pop up again, 'cuz it's piling up right now.

slick ride too by the way. This creek spot you're all talkin' about sounds like a rad pad, wish I could check it out.

Strauss

Monkey
Aug 22, 2007
I do know Brad is extremely busy with Sea Otter coming up. I know thats not an excuse and I'm not defending him, I'm just saying things may calm down after Sea Otter and he may be more approachable then.

I don't know though... I haven't heard from him in a while.

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
i think brad has a new email. but i ge to him through "evil4bc at mac dot com" he has always been chill with me and that chill with me.

but i will get pictures of the creek cus its off the nar nar right now. and for all that know about it, keep it on the DL