Quantcast

Engagement Rings..What to do

Spec8in561

Monkey
Mar 12, 2004
Well most of you probably thought when you came here I would ask advice on what to buy. Well instead I am doing the opposite , I bought one, and now it seems its over.

What can I do with this ring, what % loss should I be expecting, and where should I bring it to sell.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Most good jewelry stores will appraise it. Sell it online on ebay for at least 75% of the appraised value as your reserve price.

Or tell the ex to pay you for it.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
BurlySurly said:
Keep it, give it to the next one.

If I was the 'next one', and I somehow found out that the ring was supposed to be for 'the previous one'............

I would shove it up somebody's ass :D

There is probably no way that you are going to get the amount that you paid for it, so maybe just sell it on ebay. When you sell it on ebay, make sure that it is entertaining to read.

YOU ARE BIDDING ON AN ENGAGEMENT RING
Because my ex girlfriend decided that she would rather sleep with her married boss from KFC two nights before I was going to propose to spend the rest of our lives together. I should thank her greasy boss for exposing what a slut she was, but he now has a restraining order against me. I didn't know that that many buckets of chicken could fit up a man's ass...you would be amazed at what you can do in a fit of rage.

:)
Good Luck!!!

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
MudGrrl said:
If I was the 'next one', and I somehow found out that the ring was supposed to be for 'the previous one'............

There is probably no way that you are going to get the amount that you paid for it, so maybe just sell it on ebay. When you sell it on ebay, make sure that it is entertaining to read.

Because my ex girlfriend decided that she would rather sleep with her married boss from KFC two nights before I was going to propose to spend the rest of our lives together. I should thank her greasy boss for exposing what a slut she was, but he now has a restraining order against me. I didn't know that that many buckets of chicken could fit up a man's ass...you would be amazed at what you can do in a fit of rage.

Good Luck!!!
Yes, listen to the grrl with the creepy avatar...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
MudGrrl said:

Good Luck!!!
winnAr! :D

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I say we help this poor guy by concocting an incredibly absurd story for the ebay auction.

Once we get it all together, and he puts the ring on ebay, we can email all of our friends, and some MEDIA (local radio stations, newspapers, other forums, to draw in the crowd), to help jack up the price!!

Help the guy get more than what he paid for it! :sneaky: :thumb:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
MudGrrl said:

Good Luck!!!
Is that really what happened?